The Law Offices of Kevin Le, PLLC
Kevin Le, a Texas lemon law attorney, strongly believes that consumers of automobiles and other products should not have their safety jeopardized nor be financially burdened simply because they purchased a good that was defective from the outset. Attorney Le has opposed Toyota, Chrysler, Saturn, BMW, Kia, Mercedes-Benz, in addition to other car manufacturing companies on behalf of his clients.
- Does the Texas Lemon Law cover boats or other watercrafts?
1 November 2020
- How do lemon lawyers get paid if I sue the car dealer or manufacturer?
31 January 2020
- Is a demo vehicle the same as a used or pre-owned car?… and am I protected under the Texas Lemon Law if I buy one?
16 March 2018
- How to protect your rights by making sure you have a repair invoice for each defect, under the Texas Lemon Law
16 February 2018
- What is the “Four Times Test” under the Texas Lemon Law?
14 February 2018
- Motorhome and RV Texas Lemon Law
5 April 2014
- What is the Texas Lemon Law 30 Day Test?
1 January 2014
- The first thing you should do if you own a lemon car.
19 September 2013
- Lemon Law Mill: What is it?
29 June 2013