The Law Office of Dayna L. Jones
The Law Office of Dayna L. Jones is a San Antonio criminal defense law firm representing clients accused of state and federal crimes in Texas. Attorney Dayna L. Jones believes that every client's constitutional rights must be protected at all times. Every consultation is free and confidential. The law firm can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Payment plans are accepted for legal services.
Attorney Jones is sensitive to her clients' concerns. She is an aggressive and effective negotiator, who has extensive experience defending a wide range of matters for clients facing felony and misdemeanor criminal charges. This includes murder, assault, drug offenses, sex crimes, fraud, DWI, alien smuggling, injuries to a child, burglary, theft, and more. Trial lawyers and appellate attorneys frequently refer appeals and writs of habeas corpus to the Law Office of Dayna L. Jones, a testament to her appellate skills and abilities.
Attorney Jones is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association and the San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association. She is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts, in addition to federal courts in the Western and Southern District of Texas. While in law school at St. Mary's University in Texas, Ms. Jones was awarded a scholarship by the San Antonio Criminal Defense Lawyers’ Association for her work and dedication.
- Bexar County, Texas Misdemeanor Courts See Big Changes With New Judges
14 January 2019
- Part II: What is the Process After a Criminal Conviction in Texas State Court?
7 January 2019
- Part I: What is the Process After a Criminal Conviction in Texas State Court?
4 January 2019
- Texas Legislative Update: New Law Allows Nondisclosures of Certain Misdemeanor Convictions
5 December 2018
- Portion of Improper Photography Law Declared Unconstitutional in Texas
26 November 2018
- American Bar Association Reports Trump Administration Considering the Death Penalty for Drug Dealers
16 March 2018
- Texas Judge Ordered Defendant on Trial Electrocuted, Defendant Gets New Trial Ordered
9 March 2018
- Killeen, Texas Middle School Student Arrested Over Social Media Threats
5 March 2018
- Guadalupe County Couple Murdered in Front of Their Children
28 February 2018