The A.W. Smith Law Firm P.C.
The AW. Smith Law Firm, P.C. works hard for clients in serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. Attorney A.W. Smith's own personal experience with family tragedy motivates him to do right by clients. When he was just 12, Smith's own father died in a tragic farming accident in Blackwater, Missouri. The firm's attorneys protect mid-Missouri, one case at a time. The Columbia law firm represents Midwest victims of motor vehicle accidents, including those caused by driving while talking or texting. The firm also handles cases involving construction and workplace injuries, medical malpractice, birth and brain injuries, dog bites, product liability, and slip-and-fall incidents. He is recognized by his legal peers with an 'AV' rating, and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, a prestigious group of trial lawyers who have obtained million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients.
Some law firm clients have been awarded six-figure and multi-million dollar jury verdicts and settlements. This includes a $14.67 million jury award against the Missouri Highway and Transportation Commission's Department of Transportation.
Attorney Smith makes it a priority to give back to the community. The A.W. Smith Law Firm, P.C. hosted a Child Safety Day for kids and families at its offices. The law firm's charitable giving focuses on making local children, families, and those who are ill a priority, with contributions to the Joplin Family Y Tornado Relief Fund, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Columbia, Take Care of My Kids Foundation, Pink Pursuit for Cancer, American Cancer Society, and more.
- Bradley Pingel of Lake Ozark Missouri is Seriously Injured in a Interstate 70 Crash involving 3 Semi Trucks
17 August 2018
- Joshua Palmer of Portageville is Struck by a Truck When Walking and is Tragically Killed
15 August 2018
- Gerald Grable of Green Ridge Missouri is Tragically Killed in an Accident Involving a Semi Truck
13 August 2018
- Michael Burt of Columbia Missouri is Seriously Injured in a Boone County Head On Car Crash
6 August 2018
- Table Rock Community Mourns and Comes Together for all Involved in the Duck Boat Tragedy- More Details Released…
20 July 2018
- Franklin Alford of Harrison West Virginia is Killed in a Miller County, Four Vehicle Crash Involving a Semi-Tractor Trailer and a Dump Truck
26 June 2018
- William Finkemeier of Odessa is Seriously Injured when his Motorcycle Collides with an Automobile.
25 June 2018
- Michael Ripplemeyer of St. James Missouri is Seriously Injured when a Car Crashes into his Tractor
11 June 2018
- Morgan County Accident sends 5 year old Hallie Folsom to the Hospital with Serious Injuries.
29 May 2018