Slatter Law Firm, A.P.C.
Legal Services Provided
Websites & Blogs
- If you have concerns that your child may have been the victim of sexual misconduct at school, a skilled attorney can help.
2 June 2019
- Airbags shown to sometimes cause more harm than they prevent as Takata recall increasingly means you might be entitled to additional compensation for your injuries.
2 June 2019
- If you are injured at a public park, the city might be responsible for compensating you for your injuries.
28 May 2019
- If you’re hurt riding a motorcycle, there’s a greater chance than ever that it’s not because of the road conditions, but because of the driver behind you – and it has re-ignited the debate over lane-splitting.
20 May 2019
- If you or someone you know has been injured while on someone else’s property, the owner may be responsible for compensating you under the legal doctrine of premises liability.
14 May 2019
- A miscarriage can be one of the most emotionally devastating events a person can endure, and when it is precipitated by an accident (such as a car accident or a slip and fall) you may well be legally entitled to monetary compensation.
1 May 2019
- With winter ending here in Los Angeles, it’s more important than ever to be aware of the danger swimming pools present and owners’ legal obligations under California law.
13 April 2019
- A tourist hit me after going wine tasting – who is responsible for paying for my injuries?
9 April 2019
- You Should Delay Signing a Release and Letting the Other Parties Insurance Company off the Hook Until Your Injuries Are Known and Treated.
20 March 2019
Contact & Map