Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- Can I Be Deported If I Am A Cuban Lawful Permanent Resident Who Adjusted Under the Cuban Adjustment Act?
14 February 2018
- What is Adjustment of Status and How Do I Adjust My Status to Get a Greencard?
7 February 2018
- A Driving Under The Influence Charge Will Affect Whether You Get An Immigration Bond
2 February 2018
- I Am Not A United States Citizen. What Can I Do If I Am The Victim Of A Crime?
24 January 2018
- How Do I Get Information On My Immigration Case?
22 January 2018
- A Florida Conviction For Domestic Battery By Strangulation Is Categorically A Crime Of Violence
2 January 2018
- When War On Terror Becomes A War On The Constitution
12 December 2017
- December 7th, 1941 – A Day That Japanese Americans Will Never Forget And Hopefully A Day That Muslim Americans Will Never Have To Relive
7 December 2017
- Board Of Immigration Appeals Holds That A Dropped Pretrial Intervention Charge Can Serve As A Conviction.
5 December 2017