Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- Tips to Protect You Or Your Loved Ones From Deportation
17 July 2017
- Is Sale or Delivery Of A Controlled Substance In Florida An Aggravated Felony For Immigration Purposes?
13 July 2017
- Federal Criminal Judge Can Order Removal In Criminal Case
27 June 2017
- Why Should I Pay For A Consultation With An Immigration Attorney?
13 June 2017
- TPS For Haiti Has Been Extended For Six Months. I Have TPS. What Do I Do Now?
26 May 2017
- Can I Be Denied Admission Into The U.S. If I Have A Valid Visa Or Enter On The Visa Waiver Program?
22 May 2017
- How a Minor Drug Conviction Can Get Any Lawful Permanent Resident Deported in Immigration Court
16 May 2017
- What Are The Immigration Options For Haitian Nationals If President Trump Ends Temporary Protected Status (TPS) For Haiti?
5 May 2017
- What is Deferred Action and DACA and How Do I Get It?
1 May 2017