Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- I have a conditional greencard and am separated or am getting divorced from my U.S. Citizen spouse. What do I do?
8 February 2019
- Fiance(e) Visas and Divorce: Will I be able to get my greencard?
19 November 2018
- A Florida Felony Battery Conviction is a Crime of Violence
16 October 2018
- Immigration Consequences for Violation of Injunctions for Protection/Restraining Orders
22 August 2018
- What Can I Do If My Immigration Case Is Taking Too Long?
30 July 2018
- Asylum-Seeking Domestic Violence Victims Denied Refuge By Attorney General Sessions
18 June 2018
- Can I Be Deported For A Prostitution Conviction?
1 June 2018
- Attorney General Decides BIA and Immigration Judges Do Not Have Authority To Administratively Close Deportation Cases
21 May 2018
- United States Supreme Court Holds Statute Affecting Immigrants Is Unconstitutional: Sessions vs. Dimaya
15 May 2018