Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- President Trump Has Ended DACA? What Do I Do Now?
6 September 2017
- When A Dropped Criminal Charge Can Turn Into A “Conviction” For Deportation Purposes
30 August 2017
- Should I Be Worried About The Expanded Use of Expedited Removal?
2 August 2017
- Tips to Protect You Or Your Loved Ones From Deportation
17 July 2017
- Is Sale or Delivery Of A Controlled Substance In Florida An Aggravated Felony For Immigration Purposes?
13 July 2017
- Federal Criminal Judge Can Order Removal In Criminal Case
27 June 2017
- Why Should I Pay For A Consultation With An Immigration Attorney?
13 June 2017
- TPS For Haiti Has Been Extended For Six Months. I Have TPS. What Do I Do Now?
26 May 2017
- Can I Be Denied Admission Into The U.S. If I Have A Valid Visa Or Enter On The Visa Waiver Program?
22 May 2017