Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- What Can I Do If My Immigration Case Is Taking Too Long?
30 July 2018
- Asylum-Seeking Domestic Violence Victims Denied Refuge By Attorney General Sessions
18 June 2018
- Can I Be Deported For A Prostitution Conviction?
1 June 2018
- Attorney General Decides BIA and Immigration Judges Do Not Have Authority To Administratively Close Deportation Cases
21 May 2018
- United States Supreme Court Holds Statute Affecting Immigrants Is Unconstitutional: Sessions vs. Dimaya
15 May 2018
- I Have A Criminal Conviction That May Get Me Deported. What Do I Do?
13 April 2018
- My U.S. Citizen/LPR Spouse Is Abusing Me And Threatening Me With Deportation. What Do I Do?
5 April 2018
- Will a Child Neglect or Child Endangerment Conviction Make Me Deportable?
27 March 2018
- Can I Get A Bond If My Deportation Case Is Taking Too Long?
5 March 2018