Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP ANNOUNCED DEFERRED ENFORCED DEPARTURE FOR VENEZUELANS, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?
20 January 2021
- USCIS Launching New Expanded Civics Test For Naturalization Applications Filed On or After December 1st, 2020
20 November 2020
- USCIS To Increase Their Immigration Filing Fees On October 2nd, 2020.
7 August 2020
- DACA: Winning the Battle, But Not The War?
19 June 2020
- False Claims to U.S. Citizenship do not need to be knowingly made to make a person deportable
24 April 2020
- I’m a Canadian Citizen with a Criminal Conviction. How Can I Apply for a Waiver to Get Into the U.S.?
13 April 2020
- Cancellation of Removal Just Got A Little Bit Harder
3 April 2020
- What is the new Public Charge Rule?
17 March 2020
- What are the penalties for being in the United States without authorization?
6 December 2019