Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- I Have A Criminal Conviction That May Get Me Deported. What Do I Do?
13 April 2018
- My U.S. Citizen/LPR Spouse Is Abusing Me And Threatening Me With Deportation. What Do I Do?
5 April 2018
- Will a Child Neglect or Child Endangerment Conviction Make Me Deportable?
27 March 2018
- Can I Get A Bond If My Deportation Case Is Taking Too Long?
5 March 2018
- An Immigration Lawyer Answers: What is Cancellation of Removal?
21 February 2018
- Can I Be Deported If I Am A Cuban Lawful Permanent Resident Who Adjusted Under the Cuban Adjustment Act?
14 February 2018
- What is Adjustment of Status and How Do I Adjust My Status to Get a Greencard?
7 February 2018
- A Driving Under The Influence Charge Will Affect Whether You Get An Immigration Bond
2 February 2018
- I Am Not A United States Citizen. What Can I Do If I Am The Victim Of A Crime?
24 January 2018