Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- What are the penalties for being in the United States without authorization?
6 December 2019
- Multiple DUI Convictions May Prevent Naturalization or Relief from Deportation
6 November 2019
- Immigration 101: How Can I Get A Driver’s License?
27 September 2019
- How can you get USCIS to Grant or Deny Your Application for Naturalization? Sue ’em!
19 July 2019
- DID YOU KNOW? Simply admitting to criminal conduct with no conviction can lead to deportation, denial of admission, and denial of a greencard.
31 May 2019
- Damaging BIA Decision Takes Away Cancellation of Removal From Many in Deportation Proceedings
3 May 2019
- What you need to know, as a United States Citizen, before you apply to get your spouse a greencard
29 March 2019
- Why you should never let someone file your immigration paperwork without reading it!
8 March 2019
- I have a conditional greencard and am separated or am getting divorced from my U.S. Citizen spouse. What do I do?
8 February 2019