Shorstein, Lasnetski, & Gihon
The Jacksonville, Florida Law Office of Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon represents clients in criminal defense, family law, personal injury, and wage and hour cases. Their trial lawyers offer experienced counsel in civil and criminal matters, and can advise you on how to achieve the most favorable outcome under your individual circumstances. Shorstein, Lasnetski & Gihon handles divorce, DUI, car accident, drug crimes and child support cases.
- TPS For Haiti Has Been Extended For Six Months. I Have TPS. What Do I Do Now?
26 May 2017
- Can I Be Denied Admission Into The U.S. If I Have A Valid Visa Or Enter On The Visa Waiver Program?
22 May 2017
- How a Minor Drug Conviction Can Get Any Lawful Permanent Resident Deported in Immigration Court
16 May 2017
- What Are The Immigration Options For Haitian Nationals If President Trump Ends Temporary Protected Status (TPS) For Haiti?
5 May 2017
- What is Deferred Action and DACA and How Do I Get It?
1 May 2017
- What Is The Folkston Immigration And Customs Enforcement Processing Center and How Do I Help Someone Detained There?
28 April 2017
- Why I Should Become A United States Citizen Right Away
17 April 2017
- Federal Government To Increase Prosecution of Immigration Related Crimes
12 April 2017
- What is an Aggravated Felony for Immigration Purposes?
10 April 2017