Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Medical error ranks as No. 3 killer in U.S., claiming 250,000 lives annually
5 May 2016
- Health officials failing to protect patients from opioid-addicted caregivers
4 May 2016
- As drug prices skyrocket, senators rip an ex-Big Pharma CEO
2 May 2016
- L.A. hospital under fire for ‘dumping’ poor patient after emergency treatment
29 April 2016
- Juice cleanses? Be wary of health hype
28 April 2016
- Tougher oversight needed on harms of medical devices
27 April 2016
- Will Congress vaporize proposals to curb tobacco use, protect kids’ health?
26 April 2016
- A U.S. privacy crackdown: Hospital fined $2.2 million in filming of dying patient
25 April 2016
- NIH clinical center in Bethesda rebuked for failing to put patients first
24 April 2016