Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- EpiPens: the latest epic fail to halt Big Pharma’s relentless jacking up of prices
28 August 2016
- A timely reminder that as number of studies climbs, so too does hype
25 August 2016
- New study reinforces need for vigilance about stroller, baby carrier safety
24 August 2016
- Who puts hospitalized elderly at risk? Over-prescribing doctors.
23 August 2016
- Zika outbreak spreads to heart of Miami Beach’s tourist zone
21 August 2016
- Calif. public employees group finds a way to slash medical costs
19 August 2016
- A devastating critique of dismal hospital care for the aged
17 August 2016
- Hospitals now must tell seniors when they’re ‘under observation,’ not admitted
16 August 2016
- Why we should think twice about putting psychiatric labels on politicians we don’t like
15 August 2016