Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Surgeon confesses to court lie, says MDs too willing to fib in malpractice suits
27 September 2016
- Ugly details emerge on how Big Pharma fueled painkiller scourge
25 September 2016
- Candidates’ health circus offers a rational reminder: need a pneumonia shot?
23 September 2016
- 3 ways to save millions & improve access in the costly U.S. health care system
21 September 2016
- Big Sugar had unsavory role in influential studies on heart disease
19 September 2016
- Ten-year study on prostate cancer suggests “watchful waiting” is a reasonably safe option
18 September 2016
- A gentle reminder to grown-ups: sports are supposed to be fun and safe for kids
16 September 2016
- Can hospitals cure life-saving intensive care units of their risky high-tech chaos?
15 September 2016
- Is there anything good to say about getting a fatal case of cancer? Yes.
14 September 2016