Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Will lawmakers on break get an earful over GOP’s outline for Trumpcare?
19 February 2017
- New way to vape shows why e-cigarettes can be an unhealthy drip
17 February 2017
- A quarter of U.S. adults may suffer from significant hearing woes, CDC says
16 February 2017
- High anxiety at FDA over leadership, faster drug and medical device oversight
15 February 2017
- NHL goes low with anti-science blows as it battles players concussion suit
13 February 2017
- Floundering GOP gets its ACA repeal-replace architect and tries ‘repairs’
12 February 2017
- Pot may be more legal and common, but it’s still unwise for pregnant moms
10 February 2017
- As patients sue over insulin’s skyrocketing costs, Trump thunders, confuses
8 February 2017
- Health care takes some good steps forward
7 February 2017