Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- FDA approves a blood test to diagnose severity of traumatic brain injury
21 February 2018
- Senate report assails Big Pharma for payments to patient groups for opioid-friendly messaging
19 February 2018
- Better than a thought and a prayer: Treat gun violence as a public health crisis
18 February 2018
- For expectant moms, new study’s findings raise a red flag on alcohol use
16 February 2018
- Unacceptable, still: Nursing homes turning 180,000 seniors into drug zombies
15 February 2018
- Will partisan assault on Obamacare also rack up costs of car insurance?
14 February 2018
- Big Pharma firm, under fire in drug abuse epidemic, scales back opioid’s hype
13 February 2018
- Winter Games and Super Bowl offer health takeaways, too
11 February 2018
- Common sense needs to rule the roost in accommodating support animals
9 February 2018