Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Retail clinics are booming, but can’t be a cheaper cure-all for patient needs
19 April 2018
- Big Medicine can’t hide patient inequities by calling them ‘disparities’ in care
17 April 2018
- Will opioid crisis raise red flags for long-term antidepressant use?
15 April 2018
- Are we back to this? Kids targeted by nicotine and sugary cereal peddlers
13 April 2018
- Lack of money can make you sick
11 April 2018
- Hospitals give patients and taxpayers too many causes for high anxiety
10 April 2018
- As opioids take a work toll, more Americans urged to carry overdose antidote
8 April 2018
- Pro sports faulted for fattening fans, old and young, with blitzes of food ads
6 April 2018
- Calif. warns hospitals to boost quality, safety of care or get booted from ACA
5 April 2018