Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- White House wants to inflict pain on the poor to force Democrats to bargain on health care
21 May 2017
- A million-dollar lie: anti-vaxxers faulted in Minn. measles outbreak
19 May 2017
- Routine thyroid cancer screening? It’s rated a D, as in Don’t Do It
17 May 2017
- With safety woes found in 1 in 3 approved drugs, does a faster FDA make sense?
15 May 2017
- Way Too Many American Moms Still Die in Childbirth
14 May 2017
- Parental skepticism needed on juices, ‘organic’ milk, school food programs
12 May 2017
- Trump Administration takes a worrisome delay in crackdown on e-cigarettes
11 May 2017
- Congress boosts NIH funding but CDC, drug czar’s office aren’t faring as well
10 May 2017
- One easy way to cut drug costs? Boot Big Pharma’s sales reps from hospitals
8 May 2017