Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- GOP senators’ Trumpcare: Meaner in many ways than even House plans
25 June 2017
- Obesity spreads as global bane, afflicting 604 million adults, 108 million kids
23 June 2017
- Big Tobacco, preying on poor and uneducated, also hikes health inequities
22 June 2017
- Uncle Sam’s bad reverse: nursing homes returning to forced arbitration
20 June 2017
- What’s the Senate hiding on health care bill?
18 June 2017
- Bicycling injuries, medical costs rise as older, male riders crash with cars
16 June 2017
- A new infectious threat at hospitals & nursing homes: deadly Legionnaire’s
14 June 2017
- FDA can’t ignore oversight of drugs, medical devices once on the market
12 June 2017
- Fla. justices reject keystones of partisans’ plan to undercut patients’ rights
11 June 2017