Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Prescriptions for opioid painkillers fall for the first time in 20 years
26 May 2016
- Do surgeons’ (mis)perceptions of risk play too big a role for patients’ good?
25 May 2016
- Safety Troubles in Hospital Compounding Pharmacies
24 May 2016
- NIH takes stronger steps to improve patient safety at Bethesda Clinical Center
23 May 2016
- As hype mars health care, Comedian John Oliver shows why skepticism’s needed
22 May 2016
- Real people’s stories about health care’s headaches, heartaches (and even joys)
20 May 2016
- Nader’s latest crusade: falsehoods about lawsuits, suspect tort reform
19 May 2016
- “Accurate” medical tests can still be mostly wrong
17 May 2016
- Congress acts on opioid drug epidemic as judge unseals OxyContin files
16 May 2016