Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- Congress returns with Trump pressing anew for ACA repeal/replace, but with what?
23 April 2017
- Vitamin D is the new poster child of excess testing and treatment
21 April 2017
- PSA test gets a new grade: a gentleman’s C
20 April 2017
- FDA rebukes heart device maker, even as agency’s oversight raises questions
19 April 2017
- Hospital safety and access are still big problems
18 April 2017
- Families turn to courts to protect difficult end-of-life choices
17 April 2017
- Experts find cancer-causing HPV a widely spread infection among U.S. adults
14 April 2017
- Here’s how hospital billing is a sick system for patients, payers, and providers
12 April 2017
- FDA reverses course, allows controversial over-the-counter genetic test sales
11 April 2017