Patrick Malone & Associates, P.C.
Patrick Malone & Associates is a Washington, D.C. medical malpractice law firm that serves clients from the District of Columbia, Virginia and Maryland. The firm focuses on medical malpractice cases, particularly those involving child birth injuries, cancer misdiagnosis, hospital errors, diabetes and military malpractice. Their personal injury attorneys also handle auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases, as well as claims involving injuries and deaths caused by dangerous products or defective drugs.
- FDA lets medical device-makers report safety woes in lax, secretive ways
24 October 2016
- Price hikes and product hype: Big Pharma’s relentless push
23 October 2016
- CDC warns open-heart surgery patients on risks of medical-device infection
21 October 2016
- ‘Theater,’ video help to clarify risk-benefit of treatments like mammograms
19 October 2016
- When will patients stop swallowing bunk about magic of pill popping?
18 October 2016
- Baltimore confronts an epidemic of gun violence
17 October 2016
- Stressed out by politics? Many are, with reason. But be informed and vote …
16 October 2016
- Cuddle your newborn? That’ll be $39.35, please
14 October 2016
- ‘Superbug’ infection raises key questions about hospitals, data on causes of death
13 October 2016