Parsons & Associates, P.C.
Parsons & Associates, P.C. has offices in both Atlanta and Savannah to advocate for people injured on the job or in personal injury accidents. J. Michael Parsons, the founding partner, started his own law firm with the goal of providing personalized, compassionate, and knowledgeable legal help to employees and injury victims. Today, the attorneys at Parsons & Associates, P.C. provide personalized and aggressive representation to people injured by unsafe products or in Georgia accidents.
The firm has years of experience dealing with insurance companies, doctors, and workers' compensation companies in order to obtain full and fair compensation on behalf of injured workers and accident victims. The insurance company will not offer you a settlement commensurate to the severity of your injury. You need aggressive legal representation to get the compensation you deserve. The firm's case results demonstrate a strong commitment and dedication to clients. Mr. Parsons provides personalized, aggressive representation in fighting for you. He understands the issues confronting people who have suffered personal injuries.
The firm's workers' compensation and accident attorneys will help you understand all available legal options. After reviewing your claim, they will explain your legal rights and remedies at no charge. As part of the firm's commitment to injured workers, you will not be charged a legal fee unless you obtain compensation. Call today to schedule a free consultation. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours.
- Three Reasons to Get Medical Help ASAP After an Atlanta Work Injury
23 February 2017
- Top Causes of Disabling Injury for Atlanta Workers
16 February 2017
- Rising OSHA Fines Could Provide More Protection for Atlanta Workers
9 February 2017
- Will Cutting Regulations Impact Atlanta Workplace Safety?
2 February 2017
- What are the Jobs with the Highest Atlanta Work Injury Risks?
26 January 2017
- OSHA Aims to Prevent Atlanta Work Injuries With New Guidance on Safety Programs
19 January 2017
- Atlanta Workplace Illness and Injuries Rise with Economic Growth
12 January 2017
- Do Successful Atlanta Businesses Face a Lower Risk of Workplace Injury?
5 January 2017
- New Years Resolutions for Atlanta Workers to Improve Workplace Safety
29 December 2016