Parsons & Associates, P.C.
Parsons & Associates, P.C. has offices in both Atlanta and Savannah to advocate for people injured on the job or in personal injury accidents. J. Michael Parsons, the founding partner, started his own law firm with the goal of providing personalized, compassionate, and knowledgeable legal help to employees and injury victims. Today, the attorneys at Parsons & Associates, P.C. provide personalized and aggressive representation to people injured by unsafe products or in Georgia accidents.
The firm has years of experience dealing with insurance companies, doctors, and workers' compensation companies in order to obtain full and fair compensation on behalf of injured workers and accident victims. The insurance company will not offer you a settlement commensurate to the severity of your injury. You need aggressive legal representation to get the compensation you deserve. The firm's case results demonstrate a strong commitment and dedication to clients. Mr. Parsons provides personalized, aggressive representation in fighting for you. He understands the issues confronting people who have suffered personal injuries.
The firm's workers' compensation and accident attorneys will help you understand all available legal options. After reviewing your claim, they will explain your legal rights and remedies at no charge. As part of the firm's commitment to injured workers, you will not be charged a legal fee unless you obtain compensation. Call today to schedule a free consultation. Phone calls are returned within 24 hours.
- New Report Shows Risks of Injuries and Fatalities for Atlanta Workers
27 April 2017
- OSHA Holds Fall Protection Stand Down to Raise Awareness of Workplace Falls
20 April 2017
- What Happens if You Get a Workplace Illness Due to Toxic Exposure at an Atlanta Worksite?
13 April 2017
- Lawmakers Push for Better Injury Protections for Atlanta Workers
6 April 2017
- 5 Mistakes Workers Make After Suffering an Atlanta Work Injury
30 March 2017
- Welders at Risk of Workplace Injuries in Atlanta
23 March 2017
- Common Types of Work Injury in Atlanta
16 March 2017
- How Inadequate Lighting Increases Atlanta Work Injury Risks
9 March 2017
- Can You Make an Atlanta Workers’ Comp Claim for Aggravation of an Injury?
2 March 2017