Parker & DuFresne
The Jacksonville divorce lawyers at Parker & DuFresne, focus on business and consumer bankruptcy, foreclosure defense litigation, and consumer protection litigation. The firm maintains offices in Jacksonville, Florida, and serves Baker, Clay, Citrus, Columbia, Bradford, Flagler, Duval, Hamilton, Nassau, Marion, St. Johns, Putnam, Union, Sumter, Volusia, and Suwannee counties.
- What Is the Bankruptcy Means Test?
12 April 2019
- Can You File Bankruptcy on Child Support?
5 April 2019
- 5 Common Myths About Filing Bankruptcy
29 March 2019
- Reasons You Should Hire a Bankruptcy Attorney
15 March 2019
- What is an Automatic Stay in Bankruptcy?
8 March 2019
- Can Filing Bankruptcy Impact My Tax Returns in Florida?
25 February 2019
- What Are The Different Types of Alimony in Florida?
18 February 2019
- Is There a Best Time to File Bankruptcy?
8 February 2019
- Will Bankruptcy Affect my Social Security?
29 October 2018