M. Don Himmelberg & Associates
Criminal defense attorney Don Himmelberg maintains offices at the firm of Higgins, Himmelberg, & Pilponis in downtown Nashville, Tennessee. He defends individuals in cases involving domestic violence, burglary, drug charges including those cases involving prescription medicine, drunk driving, the drug tax, boating under the influence, juvenile crime, implied consent, trespassing, vandalism, and sex crimes.
- Federal Judge: Tennessee Must Stop Revoking the Licenses of People Who Can’t Pay Their Fines
5 July 2018
- Crime In Cinema: Drinking and Driving in “The Campaign”
26 March 2018
- Caught with 264 pounds of Marijuana – Charges Dismissed!
22 March 2018
- Honored to have been named one of the Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Nashville!
21 March 2018
- A Client on Parole was Caught With a Loaded Handgun and 52 grams of crack: Case DISMISSED, Record Expunged!
25 October 2016
- Client Arrested with 42 Pounds of Marijuana in Trunk: Case Dismissed!
27 October 2015
- Client Accused of Sexual Battery: Case Dismissed!
17 September 2015
- Know what to do if you’re getting pulled over!
14 April 2015
- Forfeits and Seizures of Property
28 July 2014