Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma
Sex Crimes Advocacy is a project of the Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma. The advocacy group is dedicated to assisting people who have been accused of a sex offense such as sexual abuse, child pornography, rape, sexual assault, or prostitution. Attorney Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma has experience with a vast variety of criminal matters, ranging from high-profile federal trials to simple prosecutions in New York City Criminal Court. He has won significant sex crimes cases, ranging from the first-ever successful appeal of a N.Y. Sex Offender Registration Act (Megan's Law) redetermination hearing to persuading the Department of Social Services not to pursue sex abuse charges. The Sex Crimes Advocacy project also offers information in Spanish.
- Federal Judge in a Position to Know Urges Governor to Sign Prosecutorial Oversight Bill
31 July 2018
- Test the DNA!
10 July 2018
- Want Cell Site Information? Get a Warrant.
25 June 2018
- Prosecutorial Conduct Commission Inches Towards Enactment
21 June 2018
- A Prosecutorial Misconduct Commission for New York State?
18 June 2018
- Appeals Court: Sex Offender’s Failure to Disclose Social Media Account is “not a crime”
2 June 2018
- Some Thoughts on Eric Schneiderman
9 May 2018
- The Crackdown on Sex Websites
18 April 2018
- No More Sex in the City?
4 April 2018