Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma
Sex Crimes Advocacy is a project of the Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma. The advocacy group is dedicated to assisting people who have been accused of a sex offense such as sexual abuse, child pornography, rape, sexual assault, or prostitution. Attorney Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma has experience with a vast variety of criminal matters, ranging from high-profile federal trials to simple prosecutions in New York City Criminal Court. He has won significant sex crimes cases, ranging from the first-ever successful appeal of a N.Y. Sex Offender Registration Act (Megan's Law) redetermination hearing to persuading the Department of Social Services not to pursue sex abuse charges. The Sex Crimes Advocacy project also offers information in Spanish.
- The Crackdown on Sex Websites
18 April 2018
- No More Sex in the City?
4 April 2018
- ZMOLAW Adds Attorney Victoria Medley
26 March 2018
- Serving Yosef Gerszberg
14 March 2018
- Sex Offender Registration and Drugs
14 February 2018
- Felipe Rodriguez is Front Page News
2 January 2018
- Lawsuit sheds light on retribution against victims of prison sex abuse
17 October 2017
- Where do federal sex offenders go to prison?
27 September 2017
- Feds & Dutch Authorities Shut Dark Web Drug Markets
20 July 2017