Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma
Sex Crimes Advocacy is a project of the Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma. The advocacy group is dedicated to assisting people who have been accused of a sex offense such as sexual abuse, child pornography, rape, sexual assault, or prostitution. Attorney Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma has experience with a vast variety of criminal matters, ranging from high-profile federal trials to simple prosecutions in New York City Criminal Court. He has won significant sex crimes cases, ranging from the first-ever successful appeal of a N.Y. Sex Offender Registration Act (Megan's Law) redetermination hearing to persuading the Department of Social Services not to pursue sex abuse charges. The Sex Crimes Advocacy project also offers information in Spanish.
- Celebrating Five Years of Freedom
23 June 2019
- Is there illegal child pornography on YouTube?
3 June 2019
- District court lowers sentence from 225 to 200 months after appeal. Still too long, appeals court says.
13 May 2019
- Busted in NY? Three Ways it Will Be Easier to Win Your Case
23 April 2019
- Conviction Overturned for Client Accused of Importing over 100 Kilos of Heroin
9 April 2019
- Can Border Agents Search Your Cell Phone?
28 March 2019
- Court Rules NYPD Can’t Hide Body-Worn Camera Footage Behind § 50-a Law
13 March 2019
- SDNY Says Prison Brass Can be Sued for Sex Abuse of Inmate
24 February 2019
- Countdown: Child Sex Abuse Survivors Have Less Than a Year to Sue for Damages
15 February 2019