Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma
Sex Crimes Advocacy is a project of the Law Office of Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma. The advocacy group is dedicated to assisting people who have been accused of a sex offense such as sexual abuse, child pornography, rape, sexual assault, or prostitution. Attorney Zachary Margulis-Ohnuma has experience with a vast variety of criminal matters, ranging from high-profile federal trials to simple prosecutions in New York City Criminal Court. He has won significant sex crimes cases, ranging from the first-ever successful appeal of a N.Y. Sex Offender Registration Act (Megan's Law) redetermination hearing to persuading the Department of Social Services not to pursue sex abuse charges. The Sex Crimes Advocacy project also offers information in Spanish.
- There were 912,643 people on the U.S. Sex Offender Registry last year. Now? Nobody knows.
13 October 2019
- Book Review of Preet Bharara’s Doing Justice Now Available Online
9 October 2019
- The Whistleblower Complaint and the Transcript: A Criminal Trial Lawyer’s Perspective
29 September 2019
- The judge gave the FBI a warrant to break into computers in Virginia. They used it in New York. Good faith?
13 September 2019
- In Maryland, you can be prosecuted for exploiting…yourself
9 September 2019
- Who Killed Jeffrey Epstein?
12 August 2019
- Celebrating Five Years of Freedom
23 June 2019
- Is there illegal child pornography on YouTube?
3 June 2019
- District court lowers sentence from 225 to 200 months after appeal. Still too long, appeals court says.
13 May 2019