Law Office of Mitchell A. Port
The Law Office of Mitchell A. Port, a Los Angeles estate planning lawyer with more than 25 years of experience, focuses on probate law including but not limited to lost wills, contested wills, post-mortem tax planning, tax controversies, tax litigation, tax liens, living trusts, insurance trusts, durable powers of attorney, personal residence trusts, administration of estate, as well as contract drafting, business transactions, negotiations, business dissolution and winding-up. Mitchell Port maintains offices in Los Angeles, California.
- For Federal Tax Purposes, All Legal Same-Sex Marriages Will Be Recognized
30 August 2013
- Gifts Made By Personal Check
29 December 2012
- Tax Humor
22 November 2012
- How Good Is Your Attorney?
20 November 2012
- Same-Sex Couples
12 August 2012
- Preparing Your Tax Return – Picking The Right Preparer
7 August 2012
- How To Get A Copy Of Your Tax Return From The IRS
3 August 2012
- Tax Statistics
16 July 2012
- Pennies On The Dollar
10 July 2012
- How Long is California Probate?
1 November 2018
- How Can Property Owners Undo a Deed Recorded in Error?
25 October 2018
- Disinheriting – How to do that Effectively
18 October 2018
- Self-Help and the California Court
3 September 2018
- Probate for Aretha, the Queen of Soul
29 August 2018
- Electronic Filing in California Probate Court
22 August 2018
- Does Your Ex Spouse Inherit Your California Property When You Die?
20 August 2018
- Trust Administration in California
17 July 2018
- Inheriting Guns and Other Firearms
10 July 2018