Law Office of Andrew M. Dansicker, LLC
Attorney Andrew M. Dansicker represents Baltimore area employees in employment law matters. He is an experienced Maryland employment discrimination lawyer who handles racial discrimination, age discrimination, and retaliation claims. He also accepts cases involving the non-payment of wages, overtime or commissions.
National Origin Discrimination
- Representing Employees in Maryland DLLR Unemployment Appeals Hearings
15 September 2017
- Successfully Handling Maryland Board of Nursing Disciplinary Proceedings
7 September 2017
- EEOC Mediations Can Provide Meaningful Early Resolution — Just Don’t Go It Alone!
17 April 2017
- Representing Therapists Before The Maryland Board of Physical Therapy
23 February 2017
- Are Employers Really Still Treating Their Employees So Badly?
15 September 2016
- Resolving Disputes With Maryland Board of Nursing
16 February 2016
- High Demand For Employment Attorneys
9 February 2016
- Maryland Unemployment Appeals — Board of Appeals — When Employer Fails to Pay Proper Wages
5 May 2015
- Why You Need An Experienced Attorney By Your Side In Disciplinary Matters Before The Maryland Board of Social Examiners, Maryland Board of Nursing or Maryland Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
9 December 2014