Law Firm of John P. Guidry II, P.A.
Websites & Blogs
- Resisting an Officer Without Violence Gets Its Own Diversion Program
11 October 2020
- Must a Sworn Document Be Notarized? Are “Unnotorarized Oath’s” Legal?
30 September 2020
- Violation of a Driver’s License Restriction at a Burger King Drive Thru
23 September 2020
- Using a Video Waiver for a Virtual Court Appearance
17 September 2020
- A Resisting an Officer Arrest That Never Should Have Happened
26 August 2020
- A Tough Loss on an Odd “Drugs in the Car” Case
29 July 2020
- How Many State Witnesses Are Needed to Prove a Case? The Paradox of Consensus
11 July 2020
- Can a Court Ignore an Alleged Victim’s Testimony? A Classic He-Said-She-Said Battle.
29 June 2020
- Because Officers Cannot Tell the Difference Between Illegal Marijuana and Legal Hemp, Should Vehicle Searches Based on Odor Still Be Allowed?
13 June 2020
Contact & Map