Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
Websites & Blogs
- What to Do If You’ve Been Hurt By an Uber or Lyft Driver in Illinois Who Was Distracted by a Cell Phone
13 October 2020
- How Proof that You Provide Care for Family Members Doesn’t Have to Be Fatal to Your Claim for SSI or Disability Benefits in Illinois
6 October 2020
- Securing and Presenting the Evidence You Need for Your Chicago Slip-and-Fall Injury Case
29 September 2020
- Can I Challenge the Expert Witness Testifying Against Me in my Social Security Disability Case in Illinois?
24 September 2020
- Getting the Most from Your Illinois Treating Physicians’ Testimony to Get the Social Security Disability Benefits You Deserve
21 September 2020
- Does a Worker Injured at an Amazon Warehouse in Illinois Have any Recourse if They are Required to Be at Work During the Pandemic?
18 September 2020
- The Frequency of Truck Accidents that Cause Injuries and Deaths is Going Up Precipitously in Illinois
15 September 2020
- A Collision Between a Metra Train and a Car Near Chicago Leaves 1 Dead and 3 Seriously Hurt
1 September 2020
- Open for business during the Covid 19 pandemic: taking safety precautions!
28 August 2020
Contact & Map