Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
Websites & Blogs
- Chicago issues Travel Order starting July 6th for travelers from 15 States. Workers from Travel/Transportation/Hospitality industry should be on high alert.
6 July 2020
- Important information for United Airlines’ flight attendants regarding their work related injuries and the Voluntary Separation Program(VSP2)
26 June 2020
- THE EFFECT OF COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF THOSE INJURED
24 June 2020
- Nursing Home Employees Are Filing Workers Compensation Cases With Chicago Lawyers Due To Covid Deaths
19 June 2020
- Amazon CEO gets rich while workers battle COVID-19
9 June 2020
- Legal Protection for the Families of Doctors and Nurses who die from contracting Covid 19 in the workplace.
1 June 2020
- An Illinois Worker Recovers $3.3M in Damages After His Employer Retaliated Against Him for Filing a Workers’ Compensation Claim
28 May 2020
- Now That Doctors Are Having Their Pay Slashed, Many Are Filing Workers Compensation Claims Due To Covid-19
26 May 2020
- “I am furloughed/laid off because of Covid-19, is it too late to file a Workers’ Compensation claim for a work accident I had?” “Can I still get compensation benefits if I no longer work for my employer?” “I had an accident at work some time ago but never filed anything, and now I am laid off, can I still file a workers’ compensation claim for that accident?
22 May 2020
Contact & Map