Katz, Friedman, Eisenstein, Johnson, Bareck & Bertuca
Websites & Blogs
- An Impaired Dump Truck Driver Crashes into a Gas Station Parking Lot, Killing a Central Illinois Grandmother
11 August 2020
- Could the Pandemic-Fueled Surge in Amazon Orders Create Dangers for Amazon Delivery Drivers and Others in Illinois and Elsewhere?
7 August 2020
- Social Security Disability and SSI in the era of COVID-19
30 July 2020
- What happens if my employer goes out of business during my worker’s compensation claim?
27 July 2020
- Surging Covid 19 cases across the United States shows the urgency of infection control
22 July 2020
- WORK COMP BOOT CAMP
15 July 2020
- Chicago issues Travel Order starting July 6th for travelers from 15 States. Workers from Travel/Transportation/Hospitality industry should be on high alert.
6 July 2020
- Important information for United Airlines’ flight attendants regarding their work related injuries and the Voluntary Separation Program(VSP2)
26 June 2020
- THE EFFECT OF COVID 19 RESTRICTIONS ON THE RIGHTS OF THOSE INJURED
24 June 2020
Contact & Map