Halpern, Santos & Pinkert, P.A.
Halpern Santos & Pinkert, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury law firm located in the greater Miami area. The firm's attorneys only represent people who are injured, or their loved ones in wrongful death cases. Initial consultations are always free and confidential. The office is conveniently located in Coral Gables. Halpern Santos & Pinkert, P.A. is committed to treating each client with courtesy and respect while aggressively pursuing their legal rights. The firm can assist clients in English as well as Spanish. Cases are only handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients only pay the law firm a fee if it obtains financial compensation for their injuries in a trial or settlement.
Attorney Jay Halpern and the firm's attorneys have secured more than $200 million in jury verdicts after trial and settlements for the firmâ??s injured clients. Dozens of these verdicts are for more than more than one million dollars. Halpern Santos & Pinkert, P.A. handles are defective products medical malpractice, and motor vehicle accident cases. The firm practices in all Florida state and federal courts.
The attorneys are members of respected local, state, and national legal organizations. These include the Florida Justice Association, American Association for Justice, Miami-Dade Justice Association and American Board of Trial Advocates.
- Stryker Hip Replacement Recall
19 September 2012
- Even a Race Car Driver Will Lose Control During a Tread Separation
25 October 2011
- Tragic Boating Accident
7 September 2011
- South Florida Bicycle Safety – There is more to worry about than Cars
1 September 2011
- Deposing the Defense Tire Expert in a Tire Case
5 August 2011
- To Prevent Spoliation in Tire Cases Use Preservation Letters
20 July 2011
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Recall- Beware of Fires
8 July 2011
- The Value of Studying Companion Tires in a Tire Case
29 June 2011
- The Myth of Rim Flange Grooving in Tire Cases
27 June 2011