Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Determining Damages in South Florida Car Accidents
21 September 2017
- Plaintiff’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit Against Florida Swimming Pool Owner Dismissed
18 September 2017
- Court Dismisses Appeal Due to Plaintiff’s Failure to Plead Alternative Theory of Liability Below
14 September 2017
- Court Determines Business Was Not Liable for Accident Caused by Delivery Driver
11 September 2017
- Pre-Suit Requirements in Florida Personal Injury Cases Naming Government Defendants
7 September 2017
- According to Recent Study, Florida Ranks Among States with the Worst Drivers
4 September 2017
- Florida’s Assumption of the Risk Doctrine
30 August 2017
- Establishing Causation in South Florida Car Accidents
24 August 2017
- When Can an Injured Employee Seek Compensation through a Workplace Injury Lawsuit?
21 August 2017