Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- The Dangers of Boating on Florida Waters
25 May 2017
- U.S. Supreme Court Rules in Favor of Nursing Home on Arbitration Issue
22 May 2017
- The Importance of Following All Procedural Requirements in Florida Personal Injury Cases
17 May 2017
- The Doctrine of Intervening Cause in Florida Personal Injury Cases
15 May 2017
- Court-Imposed Sanctions for Failing to Comply with Discovery Requests
10 May 2017
- Personal Injury Plaintiff’s Case Against Government Entity Dismissed for Failing to Comply with Procedural Requirements
8 May 2017
- Florida Appellate Court Determines Water Company May Be Liable in Slip-and-Fall Case
4 May 2017
- Florida Courts Will Not Apply “Firefighter’s Rule” to Prevent Cases Filed by Injured Emergency Responders
1 May 2017
- A Parent’s Legal Liability for Accidents Involving Their Children
26 April 2017