Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- The Importance of Establishing a Landowner’s Knowledge of the Hazard in Florida Slip-and-Fall Cases
23 April 2019
- Can an Employee Hold a Co-Worker Responsible in a Florida Workplace Accident Case?
18 April 2019
- Florida Court Rejects Employer’s Termination of Workers’ Comp Benefits after 15 Years
15 April 2019
- Court Discusses “Drug and Alcohol Defense” in Recent Florida Motorcycle Accident Case
12 April 2019
- Florida Court Rejects Injured Employee’s Workers’ Compensation Claim for Temporary Partial Disability
11 April 2019
- Loss of Consortium Damages in Florida Personal Injury Lawsuits
3 April 2019
- Florida Court Considers Notice Requirement in Bad-Faith Claim against Insurance Company
28 March 2019
- Florida Wrongful Death Cases Are Derivative of the Deceased’s Claim
25 March 2019
- Florida Premises Liability Based on a Third-Party’s Criminal Activity
22 March 2019