Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Verdict in Favor of Patient Reversed by Court Due to Patient’s Failure to Prove Causation
19 April 2018
- Florida Recreational Activity Accidents and Waivers of Liability
16 April 2018
- Florida Court Rejects Nursing Home’s Request to Enforce Arbitration Clause
12 April 2018
- Florida’s Strict Liability Statute for Dog Bite Cases
9 April 2018
- Accident Victims Should Not Be Pressured to Accept Settlement Offers by Pushy Florida Insurance Adjusters
5 April 2018
- Florida Dog Bite Cases
2 April 2018
- First Lawsuit Filed Following Florida International University Bridge Collapse
28 March 2018
- Court Finds in Favor of Parking Lot Owner in Recent Car Accident Case
26 March 2018
- Negligent Infliction of Emotional Distress Claims in Florida
21 March 2018