Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- The Issue of Informed Consent in Florida Medical Malpractice Cases
20 July 2017
- Court Determines Good Samaritan Was “Occupying” Vehicle While Providing Road-Side Assistance, Requiring Insurance Company to Cover Accident Victim’s Claim
17 July 2017
- Appellate Court Determines Parking Lot Slip-and-Fall Case Erroneously Dismissed by Lower Court
13 July 2017
- Evidence of Similar Incidents Involving an Alleged Defect May Be Admissible in Some Product Liability Lawsuits
10 July 2017
- Court Limits Truck Owner’s Liability, Finding that He Loaned Truck to At-Fault Driver
6 July 2017
- State Appellate Court Determines Plaintiffs Can Bring Wrongful Birth Lawsuits
3 July 2017
- Slip-and-Fall Plaintiff’s Case Dismissed for Lack of Evidence
29 June 2017
- Report Indicates Driver in Fatal Auto-Pilot Accident Was Given Many Warnings Prior to Fatal Collision
26 June 2017
- Who Is Responsible in Florida When Someone Causes an Accident Using a Borrowed or Stolen Car?
19 June 2017