Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Court Discusses Personal Injury Plaintiff’s Evidentiary Burden at the Summary Judgement Stage
18 October 2018
- Court Applies Florida’s Dangerous Instrumentality Doctrine to Construction Loaders
15 October 2018
- Court Rejects Wrongful Death Claim Against Concert Planners in Recent Drunk-Driving Case
11 October 2018
- Florida’s High Court Rejects Wrongful Death Damages Cap Imposed by Lower Court
8 October 2018
- Florida Personal Injury Victims and the Importance of Being Careful When Settling a Case
4 October 2018
- Court Discusses Police Officer’s Immunity in Recent Car Accident Case
1 October 2018
- Florida Premises Liability Claims and the State’s Recreational Use Statute
27 September 2018
- Court Permits Florida Medical Malpractice Plaintiff’s Case to Proceed Despite Non-Compliant Expert Affidavit
24 September 2018
- Court Discusses Caterer’s Liability in Recent Food-Poisoning Case
19 September 2018