Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- What Is an Attractive Nuisance under Florida Personal Injury Law?
21 February 2019
- Florida Court Dismisses Medical Malpractice Case Based on Insufficient Expert Affidavit
18 February 2019
- Liability in Florida Sports Injury Cases
14 February 2019
- Florida Court Finds Condo Association May Be Liable for Injuries Caused by Uneven Sidewalk
11 February 2019
- What Happens if a Party in a Florida Personal Injury Case Fails to Preserve Necessary Evidence?
7 February 2019
- How the Jones Act May Help Injured Seamen Recover for Work-Related Injuries
4 February 2019
- Employer Liability in Florida Trucking Accidents
31 January 2019
- Florida Court Discusses Proximate Cause Requirement in Recent Medical Malpractice Case
28 January 2019
- Establishing Liability in Florida Swimming Pool Accidents
25 January 2019