Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Court Discusses Official Government Immunity in Recent Wrongful Death Case
19 February 2018
- Florida’s Recreational Use Statute
12 February 2018
- Court Discusses a Hotel’s Duty to Its Guests in Recent Personal Injury Case
7 February 2018
- E-Cigarette Use May Be Linked to Cancer and Heart Disease
5 February 2018
- Appellate Court Discusses the Government’s Responsibility to Maintain Safe Roadways
5 February 2018
- Court Determines Florida Golf Cart Accident Victim Was Covered Under Insurance Policy
1 February 2018
- Federal Court Weighs in on Premises Liability Case Brought by Longshoreman’s Family
26 January 2018
- Bike Injury Plaintiff’s Case Dismissed Based on Government’s Recreational Use Immunity
23 January 2018
- Florida’s Rule of Evidence Regarding Witnesses’ Inconsistent Statements
19 January 2018