Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Florida Court Attempts to Limit Class of Cases Subject to Burdensome Medical Malpractice Requirements
15 August 2018
- Court Dismisses Slip-and-Fall Case, Finding that a Photograph Alone Was Insufficient to Establish the Defendant’s Knowledge of the Hazard
14 August 2018
- Jury Holds Railroad Company Liable for Fatal Train Accident, Court Upholds $10.4 Million Verdict
8 August 2018
- Court Finds that Restaurant Had a Duty to Control Black Widow Spider Population
6 August 2018
- Court Rejects Plaintiff’s Claim That She Was Distracted at Time of Accident
26 July 2018
- Florida Court Invalidates Single Clause in Arbitration Agreement but Still Requires the Plaintiff to Arbitrate Her Claims
23 July 2018
- Court Discusses “Coming-and-Going” Rule as It Pertains to Employer Liability
19 July 2018
- Nursing Home Arbitration Contracts Still Common, Despite Being Disfavored
16 July 2018
- Driver Fatigue Determined to Be the Cause of Near-Fatal Florida Toll-Booth Accident
12 July 2018