Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Accident Victim’s Failure to Provide Immediate Notice of Case May Preclude Recovery
19 June 2018
- In Florida, Statutes of Limitations Cannot Be Shortened by Agreement
15 June 2018
- Court Determines Motorcycle Accident Victim Was Not “Occupying” the Vehicle that Struck Him for Purposes of UIM Coverage
12 June 2018
- Court Dismisses Premises Liability Case Against Landlord Involving Drug Overdose
8 June 2018
- Used-Car Dealer May Be on the Hook for Injuries Related to Missing Muffler
5 June 2018
- Plaintiff’s Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Dismissed for Failing to Meet Pre-Suit Requirements
1 June 2018
- Federal Appellate Court Finds that the Feres Doctrine Bars Medical Malpractice Liability
29 May 2018
- Court Orders New Trial in Medical Malpractice Case After Jury Returns Zero-Dollar Damages Award for Plaintiff’s Pain and Suffering
22 May 2018
- Court Rejects Underinsured Motorist Claim Following Horse-Drawn Carriage Accident
19 May 2018