Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A.
Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm with offices in Miami, Homestead, and Naples. The firm's trial lawyers have decades of collective experience representing individuals and families injured by the negligence of others. The attorneys can be contacted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to discuss your urgent legal needs. All consultations are free and confidential. The firm's staff speaks English, Spanish, and Creole. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. The law firm only receives attorneys' fees if it recovers financial compensation for a client in a trial or settlement.
The attorneys at Friedman Rodman & Frank, P.A. have won more than $220 million in jury verdicts and settlements for clients in the firm's history. The law firm's legal team invests its own resources to defray the costs of client personal injury lawsuits upfront. They hire appropriate experts to build strong cases, conduct witness depositions, and spend considerable time reviewing documents, reports, and other case materials.
The firm's attorneys are admitted to practice law in a variety Florida state and federal courts. Some are also admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, in addition to Illinois and Rhode Island state courts. The lawyers are active in the legal community, holding membership in the Florida, Illinois, and Miami Beach Bar Associations, or the American Association for Justice and Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers.
- Jury Awards Plaintiff $1 Million Verdict Against Insurance Company
20 February 2020
- Sudden Emergency Doctrine and Other Affirmative Defenses in Florida Car Accident Lawsuits
18 February 2020
- Florida Requires Insurance Companies Provide Minimum Uninsured Motorist Coverage
13 February 2020
- End of Pilot Program Sheds Light on Miami Scooter Safety
12 February 2020
- Florida Insurance Bad Faith Claims and an Insurance Company’s Duty to Policyholders
7 February 2020
- Court Clarifies Availability of Damages in Florida Toxic Tort Case
5 February 2020
- Evoking Uninsured and Underinsured Coverage After a Florida Car Accident
31 January 2020
- Uber’s First Safety Report Reveals Significant Passenger and Driver Claims
29 January 2020
- Collecting Damages Through Uninsured Motorist Policies After a Florida Car Accident
23 January 2020