Farber Law Group
The Farber Law Group represents seriously injured people and their loved ones in the State of Washington. With more than 30 years of experience, the law firm has obtained millions of dollars in financial compensation in personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits for clients hurt by the negligence of others. Bellevue attorney Herbert G. Farber personally handles most of the firm’s cases. All consultations are free, and every case is handled on a contingency basis. Clients never pay attorneys’ fees and expenses unless the law firm obtains compensation for them at trial or in a settlement agreement.
The trust that clients place in the hands of The Farber Law Group is reciprocal: the firm's attorneys listen, understand their concerns, and return phone calls. Attorney Farber remains focused on getting clients the maximum compensation possible since their serious injuries require lengthy medical treatment, physical therapy, and time away from work. For clients who become permanently disabled by others' negligent actions, seeking justice for them is a top priority. Clients enjoy nearly unlimited legal resources from The Farber Law Group and the accomplished lawyers in other states with whom it associates. This makes the law firm larger than the sum of its parts, an asset in every case.
His peers have recognized Mr. Farber with a preeminent 'AV' rating in Martindale-Hubbell for his legal abilities and ethics. Mr. Farber graduated cum laude from Seattle University's School of Law.
- Oregon woman receives dog bite settlement of more than $100K
30 April 2015
- Blue Bell ice cream off the shelves after Listeria outbreak
21 April 2015
- Bonney Lake couple and baby killed when concrete from construction project falls on their truck
14 April 2015
- 2-year-old dies after falling into uncovered septic tank in Skagit County
8 April 2015
- Pedestrian killed in downtown Seattle crosswalk accident
28 March 2015
- Study shows — no surprise! — distraction a factor in 60% of teenage driving accidents
26 March 2015
- New technologies will curb distracted driving, save lives
19 March 2015
- 5 patients sickened, 3 die because of listerosis linked to tainted ice cream
14 March 2015
- My child was injured by a dog, should I hire a lawyer?
27 February 2015
- Bicycle helmet testing: not all helmets pass muster
30 April 2015
- Following too closely, a common cause of Washington car accidents
27 April 2015
- Man loses legs in car accident after Deputy Sheriff runs stop sign
25 April 2015
- Distracted driving cited in car accident death
14 April 2015
- Car accidents leading cause of death for teens age 15-20
24 March 2015
- Have you suffered whiplash injury in a car accident?
22 March 2015
- Pedestrians and bicyclists alike complaining about Ballard bridge safety
28 February 2015
- Defensive driving: avoiding head-on collisions
23 February 2015
- Members of King’s High School boys basketball team injured in weekend bus accident
16 February 2015