David J. Halberg, P.A.
David J. Halberg, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. David J. Halberg, P.A. utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Florida Claims Bill Process for Government Liability in Injury Cases Scrutinized
12 July 2018
- Florida Medical Malpractice Plaintiff With No Spouse or Children Fights for Expedited Case
6 July 2018
- Informed Consent in Florida Medical Malpractice Cases
4 July 2018
- $10M Medical Malpractice Award Reversed, New Trial Ordered
29 June 2018
- Misplaced Catheter Blamed in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
23 June 2018
- Did “Alarm Fatigue” Play a Role in Your South Florida Medical Malpractice Injury?
17 June 2018
- Florida Slip-and-Fall Lawsuit Trips Up on “Knowledge” Issue
6 June 2018
- Florida Appeals Court Reverses $4M Medical Malpractice Damage Award
28 May 2018
- Failure to Name All Defendants Can Put the Brakes on Your Crash Injury Lawsuit
21 May 2018