David J. Halberg, P.A.
David J. Halberg, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. David J. Halberg, P.A. utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Playground Injuries Preventable, Property Owners, Manufacturers Can Be Liable
6 November 2018
- Florida Fraternity Liability When Pledges, Guests are Attacked, Injured
30 October 2018
- Florida Doctor Not Entitled to Immunity in Palm Beach Birth Injury Claim
21 October 2018
- IRC: Florida No. 3 in Bad Faith Insurance Claims
15 October 2018
- Insurers Bemoan Florida Crash Injury Lawsuits, But Often Don’t Play Fair
5 October 2018
- Palm Beach EMS Paramedic Negligence Lawsuit Settled
29 September 2018
- 11th Circuit: Courts Must “MacGyver” Solution in Florida Birth Injury Claim
21 September 2018
- South Florida Electric Scooter Crash Risk Roils Miami Leaders
14 September 2018
- Botched Mastectomy/ Reconstruction Leads to Liability Lawsuit Against Surgeon, Mesh-Maker
8 September 2018