David J. Halberg, P.A.
David J. Halberg, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. David J. Halberg, P.A. utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Estate Sues Bars, Restaurant for Failure to Prevent Fatal, Drunken Brawl
13 February 2018
- Defective Guardrails Reportedly Linked to Deadly Crashes
5 February 2018
- Rear End Collision Creates Rebuttable Presumption, Not Immune From Challenge
30 January 2018
- Personal Breathalyzers Proven to Reduce Drunk Driving Accidents
22 January 2018
- Medical Malpractice Settlement for $2 Million After High School Senior’s Death
12 January 2018
- $26M Medical Malpractice Verdict Results in $25M Settlement and Drop of All Future Appeals
4 January 2018
- Report: Florida Medical Malpractice Lawsuits Rarely Lead to Professional Discipline
28 December 2017
- Drowsy Driving is a Killer on Florida Roads
21 December 2017
- Florida Medical Malpractice Records at Center of Ongoing Legislative Battle
13 December 2017