David J. Halberg, P.A.
David J. Halberg, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. David J. Halberg, P.A. utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Bankruptcy of Negligent Driver Does not Negate UIM Insurer’s Liability
15 October 2017
- Was Your Hospital Injury Medical Malpractice or General Negligence?
6 October 2017
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit to be Heard by Florida Supreme Court
28 September 2017
- Fla. 2nd DCA Awards Expert Witness Fees to Medical Malpractice Plaintiff
19 September 2017
- Nursing Home Abuse Cases Tougher With Arbitration Agreements
9 September 2017
- Attorney Halberg Negotiates $2.3M Fort Myers Medical Malpractice Settlement
1 September 2017
- 479,000 Infant Onesies Recalled Due To Choking Hazard
24 August 2015
- Cruise Ships: Accidents and Sexual Assaults
10 August 2015
- PICC Line Injuries
31 July 2015