David J. Halberg, P.A.
David J. Halberg, P.A. is a South Florida personal injury and wrongful death law firm representing individuals and families seriously hurt by the negligence of others. The law firm has offices in Miami and West Palm Beach. Attorney David J. Halberg has obtained tens of millions of dollars in compensation for his clients. All cases are handled on a contingency basis. This means that clients never pay the law firm a fee unless it wins financial compensation for them in a trial or settlement. Consultations are always free and confidential.
The law firm has obtained six, seven, and eight-figure verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. These include medical malpractice claims, car and truck accidents, dangerous drugs and medical devices, as well as sexual abuse and slip and fall cases. David J. Halberg, P.A. utilizes a team approach in all of its cases. The firm's lawyers, paralegals, investigators, support staff, and network of outside experts meticulously prepare each case so that it can go to trial. The firm's reputation for winning jury verdicts frequently enables it to negotiate favorable, even generous, settlements from defendants and their insurance companies.
Attorney Halberg has been honored by other legal professionals for his skills. He was recognized by the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for obtaining jury verdicts and settlements of more than $1 million. His peers gave him Martindale-Hubbell’s prestigious 'AV' ranking for his legal abilities and ethics. The Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers gave him the group's Award of Excellence and Outstanding Member Recognition honor.
- Auto Insurer Liability Capped in Crash Case Duty to Defend Breach
21 April 2018
- Plaintiff in Missed Diagnosis Wins Access to Peer Review Records
12 April 2018
- Social Media and Your Florida Civil Injury Case: Be Careful What You Post
6 April 2018
- Surgical Sponges Left Inside a Patient is “Never Event” That Happens Too Often
28 March 2018
- Surgery Centers Boom, But Not Always Equipped to Handle Life-Threatening Emergencies
20 March 2018
- Sepsis a Leading Cause of Florida Hospital Deaths, Medical Malpractice Lawsuits
12 March 2018
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit: Nurse High on Drugs Botched Child’s Care
6 March 2018
- Government Drops Appeal of $42M Birth Injury Verdict in Medical Malpractice Lawsuit
26 February 2018
- Florida Hot Tub Injury Results in $7.5M Damage Award
20 February 2018