Blady Workforce Law Group, APC
Blady Workforce Law Group, APC is a Los Angeles law firm dedicated to fighting for the rights of personal injury victims, employees, and class-action members. The firm also handles business litigation for large and small companies, and defends lawyers in legal malpractice litigation.
Attorney Blady has more than 20 years of legal experience representing employees in discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, whistleblower, as well as wage and hour cases.
Attorney Blady graduated from Loyola Law School in 1992, and is a member of the L.A. County Bar Association.
- California law: Is it lawful for employers to not pay for small amounts of time worked?
5 August 2018
- California Law: Arbitration of Employment Law Disputes
12 July 2018
- California Overtime Laws: Is Your Employer Paying Your Overtime Correctly?
7 July 2018
- Los Angeles Maternity Leave Discrimination
1 July 2018
- Workplace Discrimination
25 May 2018
- Workplace Sexual Harassment
22 May 2018
- Wage & Hour Claims
11 May 2018