Blady Workforce Law Group, APC
Blady Workforce Law Group, APC is a Los Angeles law firm dedicated to fighting for the rights of personal injury victims, employees, and class-action members. The firm also handles business litigation for large and small companies, and defends lawyers in legal malpractice litigation.
Attorney Blady has more than 20 years of legal experience representing employees in discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment, whistleblower, as well as wage and hour cases.
Attorney Blady graduated from Loyola Law School in 1992, and is a member of the L.A. County Bar Association.
- Man Sues After E-Cigarette Explodes in His Face
25 May 2016
- Atlanta Braves Sued for Death at Stadium
29 April 2016
- Salmonella Victims Won’t Get Restitution
19 April 2016
- Mother Sues to Require Lifeguards on Cruise Ship Kiddie Pools
30 March 2016
- Pedestrian Fatalities on the Rise for 2015
15 March 2016
- Christus Purportedly Settles Suit Over Newborn’s Skull Fracture
29 February 2016
- Woman Sues Walmart for Damaged Hearing
19 February 2016
- Judge Tosses $21.5M Verdict in Cruise Ship Injury Case
26 January 2016
- $13.3 Million Lawsuit Filed Against University of Portland
13 January 2016