Ben Law Firm
The Ben Law Firm only represents persons in South Florida who are victims of serious personal injury caused by the negligence of others. The Fort Lauderdale law firm handles wrongful death, auto accident, cruise ship injury, medical malpractice, and a many other cases where clients were harmed. Attorneys Larry Ben and Rose Ben have more than 50 years of legal experience fighting for the rights of injured clients. Both have 'AV' peer review ratings from other lawyers attesting to their legal skills and competence. They have secured multi-million jury verdicts at trial, and settled cases out of court. The Ben Law Firm does not charge for consultations, and represents clients on a contingency fee basis. The client pays if the law firm recovers compensation for them.
Larry graduated from the University of Florida College of Law in Gainesville with honors and was editor of the school's prestigious Law Review. After graduation he gained valuable experience in court as an Assistant State Attorney before entering private practice. Rose Ben received her law degree from the Nova Southeastern University College of Law in Davie, Florida. Larry Ben is Board Certified by the Florida State Bar in Civil Trial Law, and honored with membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- A South Florida Law Firm Helps Win An Arkansas Medical Malpractice Suit
25 March 2017
- Florida Is Runner Up For Medicaid Fraud
18 March 2017
- Florida In The Lead On Caregiver Caused Deaths
11 March 2017
- Could Insurance Issues Weigh On Florida Legislature’s Agenda?
4 March 2017
- Big Time Carnival Cruise Line In The Court Room
10 February 2017
- A Law Firm that Fights for You!
10 February 2016
- UBER Accidents in South Florida?
10 February 2016
- Plumber from Texas sues Ford and Automation when his Truck with business logo ends up with ISIS
14 December 2015
- Wrongful Death suit filed in Collapse of Tent
10 December 2015