Atkinson, Conway & Gagnon, Inc.
The personal injury attorneys at Atkinson Conway & Gangnon, Inc. are based in Anchorage and provide legal services throughout Alaska. Attorneys Michael Moody, Richard Vollertsen and Neil O'Donnell represent clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents, plane crashes, industrial accidents, wrongful death, maritime injures, traumatic brain injury (TBI), spinal cord injuries, and accidents caused by drunk drivers. The law firm prepares every case for trial. This approach ensures that clients receive unprejudiced compensation. Atkinson Conway & Gangnon, Inc. has obtained multi-million dollar case settlements and jury verdicts, including punitive damages and some of the highest legal awards in the state.
Attorneys Moody, Vollersten, and O'Donnell have more than 85 years of collectively legal experience across Alaska. Each one has earned an 'AV' peer rating, which recognizes their legal skills and achievements. The legal team's law school achievements were outstanding: Richard Vollersten and Michael Moody each served as Editor-in-Chief of their schools' prestigious Law Reviews. After earning their law degrees, each attorney served as a law clerk for state court judges in Alaska or Virginia. The firm’s attorneys are deeply rooted in Alaska and love of its great outdoors.
- Alaska Injury Law Group Obtains $21.1M Settlement in FTCA Medical Malpractice Claim
1 November 2018
- Special Needs Trusts and The ABLE Act
19 October 2016
- NTM Infections and Sorin Surgical Blankets
29 September 2016
- Richard E. Vollertsen Selected as Personal Injury Lawyer of the Year
28 September 2016
- Richard E. Vollertsen Selected by Super Lawyers for 2016
27 September 2016
- Richard E. Vollertsen Selected as 2017 Litigation Star by Benchmark Litigation
25 September 2016
- Alaska Personal Injury Law Group Obtains $9.5M FTCA Settlement
15 January 2016
- Stryker Rejuvenate/ABG II Hip Implant Settlement Finalized
15 December 2015
- Alaska Personal Injury Law Group Obtains $7.6M FTCA Settlement
14 November 2015