About Robert SayfieIntellectual Property - Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights
Litigation - Federal and State Courts
Over 22 years of experience.
161 Ottawa Ave., N.W., Suite 407, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Phone: 616-774-9244; Toll Free: 888-468-0444
Call 24/7; as calls are forwarded to Robert on evenings and weekends
We are a full service litigation, and intellectual property law firm. Our practice areas include litigation, patent and trademark prosecution, and licensing. We have assisted clients at all stages of a lawsuit, pre-suit negotiations, and post-trial appeals.
Robert J. Sayfie is a registered patent attorney, and has work experience as an engineer and as a trial lawyer.
Our success stems from our quality work product and proactive approach to our clients' goals and objectives. This results in quick turn-around time, and successful results at trial.
The firm's services include:
* Legal advice and counsel;
* Patent searches;
* Advising clients on the patentability of inventions;
* Drafting of patent applications;
* Filing and prosecution of utility, design, plant, PCT, and provisional patent applications;
* Preparing opinions on the validity and infringement of patents;
* Filing and prosecution of trademark and servicemark applications;
* Trade Secrets;
* Filing and prosecution of copyright applications;
* Representation in bankrupcty and adversary proceedings; and
* Advising clients on Internet, electronic commerce law, and domain name disuputes, including the representation of clients under the ICANN rules.
Robert uses his extensive litigation experience, work experience as an engineer, and broad technical background to help clients through their legal issues.
Directory Practice Areas
- Appeals & Appellate
- Intellectual Property
- White Collar Crime
Additional Practice Areas
- General Civil
- Credit Cards Accepted
- all major cards are accepted
- Contingent Fees
- Free Consultation
- Visit www.sayfie,com, or call 1-888-468-0444 for a free phone consultation.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
|United States Patent and Trademark Office|
WEBSITES & BLOGS
How can the Patent Examination Process be Accelerated? The Doctrine of Patent Exhaustion IP Litigation Attorney NEW PILOT PROGRAM - AFTER FINAL CONSIDERATION Domain Name Disputes and Cybersquatting WHAT IS A PATENT TERM ADJUSTMENT? In Re Mouttet - a June 2012 case discussing obviousness Therasense’s Effect on the Inequitable Conduct Doctrine Considerations when Evaluating the Validity of a U.S. Patent