Search for "W. Douglas Adams"
Experienced Divorce and Child Custody Lawyer in Douglas County, Nebraska and Surrounding Counties in Nebraska
At The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O., we aggressively represent fathers who understand the importance of taking an active role in raising their children. Our clients want to maintain their rights to guide their children toward successful futures. These cases can be very combative, difficult and intense. At The Law Offices of James A. Adams, P.C., L.L.O., we specialize in these types of cases. If it were easy, anyone could handle these cases. You need someone who is up to...
Doug earned a bachelor's degree in History from Yale University. He received his law degree from the Yale Law School and earned an LLM at the Harvard law School. He was a professor...
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
— We have been successfully handling Colorado Driver's License & Traffic Ticket cases since 2003.
— Attorney David Colt served for a decade as a law enforcement officer in Northern Colorado and has the experience and competence to work your traffic ticket case! Please view our website for further information about Colorado's traffic laws, the driver's license point system and relevant information about your situation.
— Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation to See if We Can Help YOU!
Serving the Following Counties, Cities & Districts:
Dennis’s background includes years of experience in public service, including two elected 4...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline