Search for "Vella M. Fink"
Growing up on corn and soybean row crop farm outside of Oregon, Missouri, Chris learned the value of hard work and small town values. A graduate of South...
Richard R. Fink Esq....
In 1999, Jennifer moved to Delaware where she was employed as an orthodontic assistant. Several years later Jennifer earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management from Wilmington University. At the...
• New York (1992)
• New Jersey (1991)
• United States District Court for Southern District of New York (1993)
• United States District Court for Eastern District of New York (1993)
• United States District Court for District of New Jersey (1991)
• Brandeis University (B.A., Cum Laude, Politics, 1988)
• Yeshiva University - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D. 1991)
• Cardozo Moot Court Board (n/k/a Moot Court Honor Society) - Member (1989-90)
Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association, American Bar Association, and Nassau County Bar Association. Ken runs our Long Island office located in Hewlett, New York. He handles...
Tampa, FL 33602
Albany Law School
She is originally from Rochester, NY. She graduated from Albany Law School in 2000 (25th in her class out of a class of over 300 after the...
• Hobart College/With Honors...
Jefferson graduated from Drake University...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline