Search for "Timothy H. Bellas"
- rated as an Illinois Super Lawyer for his work in business litigation for the past 15 years;
- recognized as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois;
- rated as one of the Top 100 Defense Lawyers in Illinois;
- recipient of the highest award from the American Trial Lawyers;
- lectures extensively on the use of technology in litigation; and
- nationally recognized as a leader in e-discovery.
Geo has handled numerous complex business disputes utilizing technology to assist...
Since 1996, Mr. Powers has been practicing law in Texas. Prior to establishing his private practice, Attorney Powers was a prosecutor in Denton County. During his time as a prosecutor, he was recognized with the Denton County Prosecutor of the Year Award. He is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and National College for DUI Defense.
Contact his firm today to learn more information.
Mr. McMahon graduated from the University of California at Santa Barbara in Pharmacology with High Honors. Prior to attending law school he worked with physicians and scientists at a research hospital studying the biochemical effects of diabetes and other diseases. Mr. McMahon subsequently attended the University of Santa Clara School of Law where he earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.), graduating Magna Cum Laude and in the top...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline