Search for "Samuel Darryl Harms, III"
While in law school, Samuel served as judicial extern to the Honorable Joseph J. Farnan, Jr., in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware. He gained valuable experience researching and writing court opinions on civil rights and employment law matters.
After law school, Samuel completed a...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
Ray Chamberland, Founder, Raymond F. Chamberland III P.C.,
has joined Noticed©, an invitation-only service for
distinguished professionals. Chamberland has been chosen
as a Distinguished Lawyer™ based on peer reviews and
ratings, dozens of recognitions, and accomplishments
achieved throughout his career.
Chamberland outshines others in his field due to his
extensive educational background, numerous awards
and recognitions, and career longevity. In addition to a B.A. in business administration, he also holds
an M.A. as well as his Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law and a Master of
Military Science from Air War College at Maxwell AFB. A former fireman and veteran of the U.S. Air
Force, today Chamberland ranks among...
Bill was admitted to the Pennsylvania Bar in 2004 and...
Mr. Sam, a...
Mr. Harms has served as a Professor of Patent Law and Trademark Law at the University of California at San Diego, and has offices in Bend, Oregon, and in Del Mar, California.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Harms owned and operated a small business with 50 employees for over 15 years. From actually starting and running a small business, he has a vast amount of practical experience in small business operation.
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline