Search for "Robert C. Lane"
1. Those with mortgage issues and/or those who are facing foreclosure or have already been foreclosed on.
2. Property owners who have experienced a delayed, denied, or underpaid insurance claim.
3. Businesses struggling with debt, in particular from merchant cash advances, receivables loans, or factoring arrangements.
We're passionate about helping fellow Texans resolve their legal issues. How can we help you today?
To schedule a no cost, no obligation consultation to discuss your unique situation, give us a call at 877-408-3328.
Bobby received his Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science from Missouri State University in Springfield, Missouri. He then moved to sunny Orlando, Florida to attend and receive his Juris Doctor degree from Barry University Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law.
Bobby’s passion for the law and desire to help others has been...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline