Search for "Marcia W. Margolius"
Marcia heads up the Social Security and Disabilty section of Margolius, Margolius and Associates. She is one of the most successful Social Security attorneys in the country and is consistently chosen to lecture at national conferences and before Congressional committees. Her practice concentrates on Social Security disability law, Long Term Disability law, and Workers Compensation. Marcia was the first female president of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants' Representatives (NOSSCR), the youngest president ever at the time. NOSSCR is the preeminent organization devoted to Social Security law. She continues to have her precedent setting cases published in the NOSSCR periodicals....
Andrew heads up the litigation section of Margolius, Margolius and Associates and has over 20 years of trial experience in litigation cases. He also works with partner (and wife) Marcia Margolius on Social Security cases. The litigation cases range from disability, race, and sex discrimination cases, to personal injury and fair housing cases. As with Social Security, each case is treated individually, with careful attention paid to detail and the strengths and weaknesses of the specific circumstances. Andrew is an active Board Member of the Ohio Employment Lawyers Association, the Treasurer of OELA, and is the immediate Past President of the...
Marcia K. Werner, the recipient of the 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year Award from the Bergen County Bar Association has been practicing law in NJ for over 35 years. A native New Yorker who initially worked in the publishing industry, she moved to Bergen County, New Jersey, in the early 1970s. Ms. Werner graduated from Rutgers Law School with Honors. Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit in 1986 , Ms. Werner argued on behalf of the Kiwanis Club of Ridgewood when it wanted to admit women to membership but...
(201) 972-6475 ORADELL, NJ 07649
(800) 537-4154 Hoboken, NJ 07030
(800) 537-4154 PARSIPPANY, NJ 07054
(201) 996-0234 45 N Broad St #19
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(800) 537-4154 PINE BROOK, NJ 07058
(800) 537-4154 TOTOWA, NJ 07512
(973) 870-4325 Woodland Park, NJ 07424
(800) 537-4154 Sparta - Call 24/7. Our team of lawyers will fight for you., NJ 07871
(800) 537-4154 EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ 08816
(800) 537-4154 NEW BRUNSWICK, NJ 08901
(800) 537-4154 Mountain Lakes - Call 24/7. Our team of lawyers will fight for you. , NJ 07046
(800) 537-4154 MENDHAM, NJ 07945
(800) 537-4154 MORRISTOWN, NJ 07960
(800) 537-4154 EAST RUTHERFORD- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07037
(800) 537-4154 Englewood Cliffs. 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07632
(800) 537-4154 Fort Lee, 07024
(201) 580-3411 Hackensack. 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07601
(800) 537-4154 MAHWAH- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07495
(800) 537-4154 PARAMUS- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07652
(800) 537-4154 SADDLE BROOK- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07663
(800) 537-4154 UPPER SADDLE RIVER- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07458
(800) 537-4154 WOODCLIFF LAKE- 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award. , NJ 07677
(800) 537-4154 Essex County locations. Recipient of the 2016 Hon. Peter Ciolino Professional Lawyer of the Year award., NJ 07050
(800) 537-4154 Livingston - Call 24/7. Our team of lawyers will fight for you., NJ 07039
(800) 537-4154 MONTCLAIR, NJ 07042
(800) 537-4154 ROSELAND, NJ 07068
(800) 537-4154 SHORT HILLS, NJ 07078
(800) 537-4154 Jersey City, NJ 07311
(800) 537-4154 PISCATAWAY, NJ 08854
(800) 537-4154 WOODBRIDGE, NJ 07095
(800) 537-4154 ISELIN, NJ 08830
Marcia Mavrides has been a family law attorney for over 30 years. She has offices in Quincy and Boston. Her areas of practice include divorce, separation, custody, visitation/parenting plans, child support/college expenses, alimony, income attribution, asset division, parental relocation, paternity, grandparents rights, guardianships, modifications, contempt proceedings, restraining orders and mediation. She owes her success to her ability to work closely with each client, helping them toward a comprehensive and clear understanding of the legal process and its impact on their lives. Her goal is to work toward a fair resolution that provides clarity and predictability for her clients long after...
21 McGrath Highway
Quincy, MA 02169
Quincy, MA 02169
As a former prosecutor for the New York County District Attorney’s Office, Marcia Payton understands how the other side of the courtroom thinks. She is the Mount Kisco criminal defense attorney you want on your side, whether you are up against theft charges or facing sex crime accusations. Working with some of the best prosecutors and police officers in the country, Marcia has all the necessary skills, insight, and resources to defend your case. She has successfully resolved hundreds of felony level cases and is focused on offer aggressive advocacy her clients can depend on. When you need caring representation...
The Law Office of Marcia K. Fields, LLC is committed to providing quality and affordable family law and estate planning services. From adoption services to wills and trusts, Marcia Fields is dedicated to working closely with her clients to help them navigate our legal system. Choosing the right attorney is critical when making decisions that will impact you and your loved ones well into the future. Marcia Fields will provide you with valuable insight into your available options and will help guide the decision-making process. Marcia Fields is dedicated to providing clients with Personal Attention, Convenience and Affordability. Personal Attention: From...