Search for "Lee A Morrison"
Several of his high-profile cases have been featured in the media. Mr. Lee's hometown is the Bronx in New York City. He is the fourth and last child of Korean...
Over the course of his career, Chad has handled numerous trials as a prosecutor and a criminal defense attorney. Experience has taught him that no two cases are identical, even when the charges are the same.
To talk with Chad about the charges you or someone you care about faces, call him now. Consultations are free and confidential.
Miss Lee possesses extensive experience in the areas of Immigration, Divorce and Family Law. Miss Lee is committed to providing efficient, effective, reliable and aggressive representation to her clients and will ensure she delivers only high quality representation to all clients. Miss...
* customs duties cases, in which obligations to pay duties have been avoided or reduced due to false statements about cost of goods, tariff codes, or country of origin
* health care cases, including Medicare or Medicaid claims for medically unnecessary goods or services, and false billing
* pharmaceutical cases, including claims caused by improper off-label promotion of drugs, and claims caused by kickbacks
* procurement cases, including false reporting under "cost plus" contracts with government agencies
* Small Business Administration-related cases, in which false statements about ownership, control or status...
Former Administrative Law Judge, California Department of Social Services (Los Angeles, CA State Hearings Division)
I represent clients throughout the entire Social Security disability application process. In addition to representing clients applying for SSDI and SSI benefits in the Office of Hearings Operations (OHO), I also handle cases involving Continuing Disability Reviews (CDRs) overpayments, children and survivor's benefit issue, also with providing assistance with retirement benefits.
My practice is unique in that I represent Social Security clients who are dealing with issues involving SSA Field Offices regarding suspension, termination and reinstatement of SSI...
Patrick has been with Wilson & Haubert, PLLC since 2017 and worked there while finishing up his law degree until he was a licensed attorney. Patrick’s practice focuses on debt settlement and landlord tenant issues.
Patrick lives in the Hillcrest neighborhood of Little Rock...
Our motto is "Personal Attention—Aggressive Representation." We take this motto very seriously, and take great pride in the fact that among divorce law firms in Fresno we are especially attentive...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline