Search for "L. Bradley Hancock"
In 2016 and again in 2017, Mike was honored to serve as President of the Carrollwood Bar Association. Mike is an active and supporting...
Claire is proud of active membership in the following legal and business associations:
• Florida Bar: Editorial Board of Florida Bar News and Florida Bar Journal
• Carrollwood Bar Association
• Carrollwood Area Business Association
• Florida Justice Association, Women's Caucus
• Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
• Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society
• Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers
Claire was born and raised in Treasure Island, Florida. She is a graduate of St. Petersburg Catholic High School. In her free time, Claire enjoys distance running...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline