Search for "Jewelry "
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Whittier Coll School of Law
1. Software Audits (Business Software Alliance, BSA, SIIA, Vero, Siemens, Autodesk, Adobe and Microsoft)
2. Torrent Defense (ex. Malibu Media pornography and Strike 3 Holdings)
3. TV Signal Piracy cases (boxing match PPV infringement). Joe Hand Promotions, G&G Closed Circuit Events and J&J Sports Productions
4. Direct TV cases
5. Copyright infringement litigation (jewelry,...
Kristal has over 18 years’ experience in handling traffic matters as she has previously served a traffic court prosecutor...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline