Search for "Jefferson County "
Jefferson graduated from Drake University...
— We have been successfully handling Colorado Driver's License & Traffic Ticket cases since 2003.
— Attorney David Colt served for a decade as a law enforcement officer in Northern Colorado and has the experience and competence to work your traffic ticket case! Please view our website for further information about Colorado's traffic laws, the driver's license point system and relevant information about your situation.
— Call Us Today for a FREE Consultation to See if We Can Help YOU!
Serving the Following Counties, Cities & Districts:
- I am a true Colorado native. I was born, raised and educated in our great state and I am proud to work helping Coloradans with their unique legal needs. As an avid outdoors person, I love to camp, fish, and four-wheel.
- I am a true litigator. 90% of my career has been devoted to litigation practice. I have appeared and argued before many Colorado courts, including the Court of Appeals. I am just as comfortable in the courtroom as I am when I sit down to counsel my clients. I treat...
Upon graduation, David worked at Farmers Insurance Group as a claims manager and oversaw over 60 employees. He then decided to further his education and ultimately graduated from Saint Louis University School of Law in 2013. During law...
David was born in Jefferson County, Tennessee, and remained in Jefferson County where he attended Carson Newman College in Jefferson City and graduated Cum Laude in 1991.
After obtaining his law degree from the University Of Tennessee's College Of Law in 1994, he became associated with the law firm of Capps, Cantwell, Capps & Byrd, being named a partner in 1999. David is engaged in civil trial practice with emphasis in the areas of domestic relations and collections.
David is licensed to practice in all courts in the State of Tennessee as well as the United States District Court for the...
Spencer then received his law degree from Salmon P. Chase College of Law in 2014, and was placed on the Dean’s list for his academic achievements. Spencer is also a member of the Cincinnati Bar Association, Northern Kentucky Bar Association, and Louisville Bar Association.
Spencer gained wide-ranging experience in the practice of criminal law while working as a Limited Licensed Intern at the...
I take pride in getting to know about my clients and their lives, so the prosecution and courts don't just treat them like a number. I don't shuffle my clients off to younger associates. I personally handle all my cases. I am a zealous and passionate advocate for all my clients, many of whom stay in contact with me after their cases are completed.
After graduating college, I worked as an investigative reporting covering police and courts, including major criminal and civil cases...
Meyersdale, PA 15552
West Virginia University College of Law
• Pa Supreme Court of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District of Pennsylvania for the Western District of Pennsylvania 2012 to Present
• United States District Court District of Maryland 2015 to Present
o Greenbelt Division
o Baltimore Division
• Untied States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
2015 to Present
• United States Tax Court 2017 to Present
• Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board
2012 to Present
• West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals 2011-2012
Bar Pro Hac Vice
• United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida Fort Myers Division
Litigation in Experience Pennsylvania Court of Common Pleas
• Allegheny County
• Armstrong County
• Beaver County
• Bradford County
A dedicated student of the law, Jack scored within the top 10% of his class on the Texas Multi-State Bar Exam and is extremely good at what he does. His criminal defense trial results are a testament to his skill as an attorney. When a...
Upon graduation, Josh moved back to his hometown...
is a dui a felony
DUI vs DWI
driving under the influence
implied consent law
first offense DUI
aggravated DUI WV
checkpoints near me
dmv charleston wv
dui checkpoints near me
dui lawyers near me
dmv martinsburg wv
dmv morgantown wv
west virginia drivers license
west virginia auto accident attorney
west virginia personal injury lawyer
west virginia personal injury attorney
checkpoints near me tonight
roadblocks near me tonight
dui checkpoints tonight near me
dui attorney near me
implied consent law
what is aggravated dui
1st offense dui
Being an attorney...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline