Search for "Jane Garrett Steadman"
Ms. Garrett received her B.A. and M.A. from the University of Florida. In 2001, she obtained her J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law.
Mr. Garrett has been in private practice since graduating from the Boyd School of Law at UNLV in 2005.
Jim believes that estate planning is not just for the benefit of the client, but also for the client’s surviving loved ones, valued charities and later generations of the client’s family. That...
Attorney Janes has been proudly assisting Norther Indiana residents since 1990 in resolving complex legal issues all while doing so with compassion for the client and strength in representation.
At the office of Edward L. Janes & Associates, P.C., you and your case are unique. Your case and...
• Pilot in USAF. Aircraft Commander KC-135 air refueling tanker. Over 100 missions in Viet Nam.
• Adjunct Professor - Emory Law School, Atlanta, Georgia, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer – Graduate Construction Management Program, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer - Graduate Construction Management Program, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, in the area of construction law.
• Lecturer for Federal Publications in...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline