Search for "James C. Foley, Jr., Esq."
• John B. Whalen, Jr., JD., LL.M., is an AV Peer Review Rated Preeminent 5.0 and Avvo Rated 10.0 Superb (obtaining over 95 client reviews and peer endorsements) premier and prestigious Attorney and Counselor at Law. •
• He has amassed over 60 prestigious professional awards and over 5000 client reviews and endorsements.
• Mr. Whalen concentrates his three decade career in the legal areas of Pa Probate, Pa Last Wills, Pa Estates, and Pa Estate Settlement.
• Mr. Whalen provides brief free initial consults all seven days, requires a one hour ($450.00) consult fee paid in advance for...
Upon graduating from law school, Mr. Ehling began his legal career as in-house counsel with Travelers Insurance Company in Philadelphia, PA. He later joined the tax consulting practice of Big 4 accounting and tax consulting firm, Deloitte & Touche, LLP in Philadelphia, PA. After his time with Deloitte,...
Jim received his law degree from South Texas College of Law, where he served on the Law Review. During his time in law school, he was also a member of numerous varsity...
Buffalo, NY 14221
Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
Prior to joining Tully Rinckey PLLC, James was...
Traverse City, MI 49684
Wayne State University Law School
Frank Huerta Jr. has 14 years of experience as an attorney and law clerk working in government and tax law issues. He has a successful record of representing taxpayers before the IRS, Franchise Tax Board, Board Of...
At St. Thomas University School of Law, Ms. Fernandez was a member and competitor of the State Championship Trial Team, an Executive Board member for the Public Interest Law Students' Association, and a member of...
Mr. Crisco is a Board Certified Specialist in Family...
After a recent stint with another South Florida personal injury firm, Tom has rejoined Whittel and Melton, to continue his passionate and...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline