Search for "Grace A. Fox"
In his practice, Attorney Bellotti is highly respected in the area of personal injury and is a resolute and successful plaintiff's counsel. Attorney Bellotti has more than 15 years experience with personal injury cases and cases that involve catastrophic...
- Voted by his peers one of the "Best of the Bar"
- Named as one of Florida Trend's "Legal Elite", an honor given to less than one percent of the lawyers in the state.
- Selected as a "Super Lawyer," lawyers who have attained certain honors, results or credentials, which indicate a high degree of peer recognition or professional competence.
- Serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law
Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Member of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, where...
Before founding her own INJURY law firm in order to be a caregiver for her ballet teacher-mentor, Carissa worked as a Prosecutor where she tried close to 100 cases, a litigation attorney at Greenberg Traurig, a law...
• Appeared as Legal Contributor discussing current controversial issues on "Nancy Grace," CNN, HLN, FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS
EMPLOYMENT • Current Sole Practitioner-Law Practice is solely dedicated to Criminal
• Defense Law-Adult & Juvenile Former Vice President Managing
• Criminal Attorney for one the State's largest consumer law firms.
• Successfully DEFENDED thousands of cases as a Criminal Defense
• Lawyer in many high profile cases throughout the State of Texas.
• Hired by the State of Oregon to defend Juvenile charged with serious felony offense in Texas.
• Former Felony prosecutor Harrison County, Texas.
In 1996, Ed came to Chicago, his original hometown, and began practicing here. In 1999, he started his firm, Ed Fox & Associates, Ltd. with one other lawyer.
Ed's work philosophy is to litigate his cases...
Mr. Fox is certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court as...
Albany Law School and Union College
Larry spent eight years as an Assistant Attorney General in the Contract Litigation Unit of the New York State Department...
He is a current Master of the Bench of the Hamilton Burnett American Inn of Court in Knoxville. He is one of approximately 100 Tennessee lawyers selected for membership by the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). In 2011 he received the Paladin Award for East Tennessee from the Tennessee Trial Lawyers...
Loyola University New Orleans
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline