Search for "GENE M. WILLIAMS"
Bill began his solo practice here...
Following graduation, Britt attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of...
I have experience in all types of immigration matters, ranging from family and employment-based immigration to deportation defense. I also assist clients with traffic cases, civil rights issues, and other similar legal matters.
In 2004, David was hired by Allen & Allen to work in its Fredericksburg, VA office. He currently manages the firm's...
As a young woman, Gina experienced the pain and uncertainty of a protracted custody battle over her first child. It was this experience that caused her to become a lawyer. Her daughter is now happily married and attending medical school. Gina married her second husband in 1992. They have a teenaged son together, who still lives at home.
Gina was licensed to practice law in the state of California in 1997. Since then, she has amassed vast legal knowledge and courtroom experience. Her practice has always been limited exclusively to family law. Over the years, she has learned to listen....
Statewide practice representing mineral owners including:
Coal, oil and gas lease negotiation.
Modification and termination of existing oil and gas leases.
Compelling additional production under existing leases.
Production royalty disputes.
Surface damages claims.
- Virginia, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Eastern District of Virginia
- University of Dayton School of Law, Dayton, Ohio
J.D. - 2012
Honors: Moot Court - Team Member, 2010-2011
- Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia
B.A. - 2008
- Shepherd v. Conde, 797 S.E.2d 750 (Va. 2017)
- Chacey v. Garvey, 781 S.E.2d 357 (Va. 2015)
- Land Use and Zoning: Navigate Land Use/Zoning Regulations, Permitting Issues, Disputes and More; National Business Institute,...
Mr. Turner believes that individuals facing criminal allegations need confident, talented, and experienced attorneys to develop a winning strategy and to argue their case persuasively. He combines extensive knowledge...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline