Search for "Darren L. McCarty"
We understand the difficulties that...
W. Blake McCarty, Esq. dba The McCarty Law Practice
* Founded and operated successful law offices at the Equitable Building, Perimeter Center Terrace, and the Ravinia in Atlanta. Hired, trained, and managed personnel, vetted incoming engagements, developed case strategies, worked with expert witnesses, and handled all aspects of client engagements for over 1,000 clients.
* Provided AV-rated domestic and international tax, ERISA, entity governance, corporate-partnership-LLC business transaction planning, negotiating, regulatory compliance, and contract drafting, securities law, employment law compliance, and counsel to Boards, officers, directors,...
Need a lawyer?
The Justia Lawyer Directory is a listing of lawyers, legal aid organizations, and pro bono legal service organizations. Whether you were injured, are accused of a crime, or are merely engaging in everyday affairs that affect your legal rights or property, an attorney can help you resolve problems or prevent new ones from arising.
Here are just a few situations where you might want to seek the advice of an attorney:
- You were injured in a car or truck accident
- You have been arrested and charged with a crime, such as DUI or shoplifting
- You are considering separating from your spouse
- You have been subjected to harassment or other discrimination at work
Use Justia to research and compare attorneys so that you can make an informed decision when you hire your counsel.
It is important to research an attorney before hiring him or her. Be sure to evaluate an attorney's experience (types of cases handled, prior results obtained, etc.). Although prior results are not indicative of the likelihood of success in your case, they can help you make an informed decision.
Also worth serious consideration is the attorney's location, particularly if you will be traveling to visit him or her for consultations.
Finally, research an attorney to see whether he or she has ever been subject to discipline. Although disciplinary actions do not necessarily impact the attorney's competence to handle your case, they may affect your decision whether to hire.
Researching Attorney Discipline