Migration Resource Center
Migration Resource Center (MRC) was founded in October 2015 to provide a comprehensive range of immigration services, youth education, and legal representation to the immigrant population of USA. MRC was granted 501(c)(3) designation, effective October 8, 2015.
Migration Resource Center's mission is to contribute to the improvement of the immigration system in the U.S. by seeking justice, providing legal representation and developing educational alternatives. MRC evaluates and represents immigration cases with expertize, compassion and the client's best interests in mind.
- Artist Visa (O-1)… Could That Be for Me?
10 May 2021
- Venezuela Designated for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
28 April 2021
- 2020 Tax Filing Deadline Extension to May 17, 2021
19 April 2021
- Learn with Us! Community Education in Action
14 April 2021
- March Citizenship Workshop: Meet Your 2021 Citizenship Goal!
10 March 2021
- Undocumented Immigrants and the U.S. Citizenship Act of 2021
24 February 2021
- Travel in the Time of Covid
3 February 2021
- 7 Tax Filing Changes for 2020 Returns
26 January 2021
- US Citizen or LPR? It’s Getting Easier to Clear Customs
19 January 2021