Migration Resource Center
Migration Resource Center (MRC) was founded in October 2015 to provide a comprehensive range of immigration services, youth education, and legal representation to the immigrant population of USA. MRC was granted 501(c)(3) designation, effective October 8, 2015.
Migration Resource Center's mission is to contribute to the improvement of the immigration system in the U.S. by seeking justice, providing legal representation and developing educational alternatives. MRC evaluates and represents immigration cases with expertize, compassion and the client's best interests in mind.
- The Impacts of Covid on the Immigrant Community
1 August 2022
- Servicios Legales Gratuitos para Inmigrantes de Bajo Ingresos
28 July 2022
- Immigrants Face Specific Housing Issues
20 July 2022
- No Lawyer Fee For Low-Income Immigrants
29 June 2022
- Checking Your Case Status and Processing Times Online
18 May 2022
- You are Invited: The Great Spring Migration Fundraiser
11 May 2022
- Taxpayer 101: Do students have to pay taxes?
3 May 2022
- USCIS Announces New Actions and Provide Relief to Work Permit Holders.
26 April 2022
- Taxpayers 101: Checking the Status of Your Tax Refund
19 April 2022