The Law Offices of Zev Goldstein PLLC provides you with quality representation of traffic tickets and driving-related crimes like DWI/DUI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation / driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and the like. We have successfully resolved over 30,000 cases.
Attorney Zev Goldstein started out prosecuting in the Albany Traffic Court. He now defends motorists anywhere in the state of New York who are charged with traffic violations.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
Your Initial consultation is free, comprehensive consultations are hourly.
- Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards, checks, cash, paypal and chase quick pay.
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I prefer flat rates. Less confusion, less time accounting, less unhappy clients.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices Of Zev Goldstein
- - Current
- Assistant Corporation Counsel
- City of Albany Law Department
- Acting prosecutor for the City of Albany.
- Yeshivas Ohr Somayach
- BT | Jewish Law
- Western New England College
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Fredonia
- B.S. | Political Science
- New York State Bar # 1945872
- - Current
- Activities: COMMITTEE ON VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAW & Town and Village Justice Court Committee
- Is a DUI Your Wakeup Call? Take Control of your Life and Find a Rehab that Works for You
18 March 2016
- How to dress and behave in a courtroom
11 May 2015
- Traffic Ticket Photo
6 February 2013
- Hacked by Moroccan Agent Secret
6 June 2012
- Traffic Violation Blog
- Those who fail to appear in court face consequences
15 October 2016
- Increased fees for traffic tickets proposed in Nassau County
13 October 2016
- Is there a connection between energy drinks and drunk driving?
8 October 2016
- Tips for spotting unmarked police cars
6 October 2016
- Study finds wealthy drivers with violations pay less for coverage
1 October 2016
- Drugged drivers face similar consequences as drunk drivers
29 September 2016
- Advances in modern technology aim to put an end to DWI
24 September 2016
- What do I need to do to restore my license after a revocation?
22 September 2016
- What tactics do police use to catch texting drivers?
17 September 2016
- New York Traffic Ticket Facebook Page
- Traffic Violation google+ Blog
- Q. Can I be ticketed for driving a uninsured and unregistered vehicle in a old navy parking lot in New York State ?
- A: You are not allowed to drive a vehicle in a public store parking lot without a license, registration and insurance.
- Q. I have only a learners permit. Im from NY but I got a speeding ticket in kentuckywhile taking turns driving a rental car
- A: A speeding ticket in the state of Kentucky will not suspend your driver's license in NY, as long as you comply with Kentucky. (don't ignore the ticket)
- Q. got ticket going 55 in 35, and another going 75 in 55 a month later. court reduced 1st ticket to lower speed at 2 points
- A: You can take the course right after you get the ticket. The conviction date has nothing to do with it.
- Q. MY BROTHER IN LAW FOUND OUT HE HAVE A TRAFFIC TICKET 21 YEARS AGO HOW HE CAN PAY THE TICKET AND TO WHO HE PAY ADVICE
- A: If he is not able to get a NY driver's license, or insurance, we can get a copy of his driving record here: https://dmv.ny.gov/dmv-records/get-my-own-driving-record-abstract. This should show where the suspension is from. He can then follow up directly with the Court or agency.
- Q. NYS 37530 - Driver View Obstructed. I dont know wether to plead guilty or not?
- A: This is a zero point violation. Unless the ticket was given in consequence of an accident, go ahead and plead guilty.
- Q. If at a turnlight, there are only two colors (green & yellow), can you make the turn when there is no light? (two black)
- A: We both know that the third light is supposed to be red, but its broken. According to the NY vehicle and traffic law, you don't have to stop because the red light isn't visible HOWEVER if you drive into oncoming traffic, you will crash. So wait until the green light comes back.
- Q. I have received 2 Tickets for No inadequate lights (3752A1) and inadequate plate lamps (3752A4)
- A: Please not guilty. The Court will mail a conference date letter to you. On the conference date show up with a copy of the receipts showing that your fixed the defects.
- Q. Ticket for 4-03A1, but there were no pedestrians. I failed to yield right of way for car on opposite side. Can I plea?
- A: You can plead 'not guilty' and either go to trial yourself, or hire an attorney to represent you at the trial. The likelihood of success depends on which borough of NYC it occurred in. Feel free to reach out to us directly with any other questions. Hayim Rose Paralegal The Law Offices of Zev Goldstein, PLLC Office: 845-371-8457 Fax: 845-371-5441 ZevGoldsteinLaw.com https://www.trafficticketviolationattorney.com/ Intake Form You can write a review online: Google+, Facebook, Yelp!, Lawyers.com, Avvo or The BBB. If we didn't earn your 5 star rating please let us know how we can serve you better. Please be advised that if you are communicating with us using your employer's or any corporate email system, your emails may be subject to monitoring by someone in the company. Therefore, if you want to maintain attorney-client confidentiality you might consider communicating with us using a personal email account or communicating by telephone or in person.
- Q. Is using (holding) an old satellite based Garmin navigator which has no internet or wireless connection a violation
- A: VTL 1225-d(2)(a) says: ""Portable electronic device" shall mean any hand-held mobile telephone, as defined by subdivision one of section twelve hundred twenty-five-c of this article, personal digital assistant (PDA), handheld device with mobile data access, laptop computer, pager, broadband personal communication device, two-way messaging device, electronic game, or portable computing device, or any other electronic device when used to input, write, send, receive, or read text for present or future communication." In other words, you can't hold a "old satellite based Garmin navigator" while driving. Attach it to your dashboard or windshield.