The Law Offices of Zev Goldstein PLLC provides you with quality representation of traffic tickets and driving-related crimes like DWI/DUI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation / driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and the like. We have successfully resolved over 30,000 cases.
Attorney Zev Goldstein started out prosecuting in the Albany Traffic Court. He now defends motorists anywhere in the state of New York who are charged with traffic violations.
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Real Estate Law
Your Initial consultation is free, comprehensive consultations are hourly.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit cards, checks, cash, paypal and chase quick pay.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I prefer flat rates. Less confusion, less time accounting, less unhappy clients.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Law Offices Of Zev Goldstein
- - Current
- Assistant Corporation Counsel
- City of Albany Law Department
- Acting prosecutor for the City of Albany.
- Yeshivas Ohr Somayach
- BT | Jewish Law
- Western New England College
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- State University of New York - College at Fredonia
- B.S. | Political Science
- New York State Bar  # 1945872
- - Current
- Activities: COMMITTEE ON VEHICLE AND TRAFFIC LAW & Town and Village Justice Court Committee
- Traffic Violation Blog
- Those who fail to appear in court face consequences
15 October 2016
- Increased fees for traffic tickets proposed in Nassau County
13 October 2016
- Is there a connection between energy drinks and drunk driving?
8 October 2016
- Q. I got cause at a traffic stop with my girls plates on my car. If convicted, what’s the worse case scenario?
- A: Assuming you are writing the citation correctly "VTL 375-2(a)3" this is an equipment violation, for no/insufficient tail lamp. As long as you pay the ticket, the ticket will not affect your driving record.
- Q. I was issued a ticket for driving with a suspended license, but my license is valid
- A: The ticket you received was for allowing a suspended driver to operate a vehicle for which you, apparently, had custody and control.
- Q. I got a ticket in a new stop sign in my town ? There are any lawns that can help me not paid the ticket
- A: A stop sign can have a white line it interacts with, but a stop sign does not need a white line to be valid. Take a look at the statute: https://law.justia.com/codes/new-york/2015/vat/title-7/article-29/1172 1172. Stop signs and yield signs. (a) Except when directed to proceed by a police officer, every driver of a vehicle approaching a stop sign shall stop at a clearly marked stop line, but if none, then shall stop before entering the crosswalk on the near side of the intersection, or in the event there is no crosswalk, at the point nearest the intersecting roadway where the driver has a view of the approaching traffic on the intersecting roadway before entering the intersection and the right to proceed shall be subject to the provisions of section eleven hundred forty-two.