Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&A
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- White Collar Crime
Video Chat and Conferencing
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE WITH DOWNPAYMENT AND CREDIT CARD ON FILE
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Future First Criminal Law
- - Current
- • Advocate and educate criminal defendants through all processes of felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses throughout Maricopa County. At Future First Criminal Law We Help Keep Good People From Going to Jail! We Advocate and Educate Criminal Defendants Through All Processes of Felony and Misdemeanor Criminal Offenses Throughout Maricopa County.
- Ryley, Carlock & Applewhite
- • Reviewed and analyzed documents for discovery in a large, complex intellectual property and breach of contract case using Relativity platform. • Analyzed complex legal documents including emails, contracts, spreadsheets and other contract documents. • Determined which issues applied to each document and coded the documents accordingly. • Reviewed and determined if the document was responsive to the issues in the case and determined if any type of attorney-client privilege applied. • Performed quality control on other reviewers work to ensure the client was receiving a top quality product.
- Law Clerk/Extern
- Maricopa County Public Defender's Office
- • Received projects from a team of over twelve attorneys while working hand-in-hand with paralegals, investigators, and secretaries. • Successful Motions: Rule 20 – Charge Dismissed, Reaffirmation Finding of Incompetency – Case Dismissed, Severance of Charges – Granted, and Necessarily-Included Lesser Offense – Granted in Jury Instruction. • Compiled thorough pre-litigation research memorandums for matters involving double jeopardy, standing, discovery and counsel disqualifications. • Performed expedited projects for attorneys during trial on matters involving judicial discretion and prosecutorial misconduct. • Completed extensive post-litigation research memorandums for matters involving sentencing, restitution, and expungement laws. • Research, memo writing, courtroom observation, various criminal pre-trial and trial proceedings. • Completed over 200 hours of legal research and writing while working in close contact with supervising attorney. • Courtroom Duties: Assist with Voir Dire, Attend Conferences, Assist with Clients at Health Court Probation Violations, and Observe Complete Trial. • Motions: Franks and Pre-Indictment Delay. • Memorandums: Pre-Indictment Delay, Sexual Misconduct - Position of Trust as Teaching Assistant, Possession of Marijuana - Fresh vs. Burnt, and Misidentification. • Attend: Psychiatric Review Board Hearing and Restoration of Rights Volunteer.
- Law Clerk
- Lorona Mead, PLC
- • Gained general and advanced civil litigation experience in over 30 separate cases. • Drafted complaints, answers, amended complaints, 26.1, interrogatories, request for production, attorney fees, wrongful termination, negotiation letters, status reports, scheduling orders, failure to prosecute, and specific research memos. • Completed over 400 hours of research, writing, and client interaction.
- Law Extern
- Cavanagh Law Firm
- • Researched complex insurance statutes and cases involving insurers obligation to provide replacement parts of “like kind and quality” and “diminution of value.” • Created and compiled a 36-page report including statutory and case law for all 50 states to be included in insurance treatise. • Completed over 200 hours of legal research and writing.
- Law Extern
- Harla Davison Law Firm
- • Experience drafting motions to suppress, remand grand jury and sentencing memos. • Observational experience with change of plea, continuances, initial pre-trial conferences, discovery requests, oral arguments, witness interviews. • Completed over 350 hours of overall experience with Rule 38(d) Limited Practice Certification.
- Arizona Summit Law School
- J.D. (2016) | Legal Studies
- Honors: Donald E. Lively Mission Pillar Award Cum Laude Castro and Merit Scholarship Dean's Award 2014-2016 Top 10% Graduation
- Activities: Law Review Moot Court
- Arizona State University
- B.S. (2014) | Justice Studies
- Honors: Cum Laude Provost Scholarship
- State Bar of Arizona  # 033949
Websites & Blogs
- Future First Criminal Law
109 Questions Answered
- Q. What should i do with an open container charge? Pulled over for failure to stop and had open container in car.
- A: I agree with Stewart's answer. To add some more information. There is typically a benefit of hiring a lawyer to seeking a plea deal that allows you to take an alcohol course in exchange for getting the case dismissed. This will save you some money and protect your criminal record. If you haven't already, I strongly recommend hiring a lawyer in order to protect your future criminal record.
- Q. Is it normal for there to be different charges that are not listed when you were told certain charges you will c judge 4
- A: I agree with the answer below but straight to the point is that nothing on the internet has to be perfect. Often times the information a court or database, such as public access, does not public accurate information. The most accurate information for you to refer to is your indictment. If you are getting close to your trial, I would expect that you should already be aware of what you being charged with as you will need to know in order for you or your attorney to prepare a strong defense.
- Q. A teenager molested a child for three years straight 6 years ago, Is there hope to get justice for that now? Arizona.
- A: If you are reporting a crime, you need to contact your local law enforcement agency. Arizona felonies have a statute of limitations of seven years. However, certain crimes, such as this, may fall into a certain category where there is no statute of limitations. I will not go into further details over a public forum about the specifics of this legal question and answer.
Contact & Map