Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Immigration Law
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Managing Partner
- Perelmuter Law, Ltd.
- - Current
- Immigration and Licensing Associate
- Health Carousel
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
- J.D. (2015)
- State Bar of Ohio  # 0093004
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
21 Questions Answered
- Q. My neighbor is an 18 year old female who was adopted from Russia when she was about two years old. She lives in Avon OH
- A: She will need to retain a lawyer to properly determine the best options for her. She may or not be a U.S. citizen and there are many factors to consider when determining which process she should take.
- Q. Must I return to Europe after petition approval?
- A: There could be a number of reasons why USCIS is notifying you regarding consular processing. It is unlikely, but it could be as simple as an error on the form where you checked the box for consular processing. Or there is some underlying reason why you are not eligible for adjustment of status - such as a violation of the 90 day rule. Contact a competent immigration lawyer to review your documents, submission, and notices.
- Q. I misdemeanor of first degree , and I have citizenship , does it effect mg immigration?
- A: A criminal conviction will not impact your status as a United State citizen.
Contact & Map