Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Intellectual Property
- Business Law
- Antitrust Law
- Chinese: Spoken, Written
- English: Spoken, Written
- DePaul College of Law
- Illinois State Bar  # 6324904
Websites & Blogs
11 Questions Answered
- Q. I want to trademark "outy" for an outdoor brand, however "innies and outies" is trademarked, will it be infringing?
- A: Hi the "innies n' outies" was trademarked under the category of appearances. If you are trademarking outy under different class of goods, it is likely that you can get it.
- Q. Can a Trademark be owned by more than one person or entity ?
- A: Hi, yes a trademark can be owned than one person but it is not recommended.
- Q. How much does it cost to trademark my business name for worldwide?
- A: Hi, the cost depends on the country you would like to apply for your trademark. For instance, if you would like to apply for trademark at Dubai, it would be very expensive and you won't be able to do it via WIPO.
Contact & Map