Wyckoff Nissenbaum

Wyckoff Nissenbaum

  • Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family Law
  • Massachusetts
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum concentrates in Divorce and Family Law matters. Contact Wyckoff Nissenbaum to discuss your case specific situation.

Practice Areas
    Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
    Domestic Violence
    Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
    Family Law
    Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Websites & Blogs
Mass Family Law Bulletin - The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum
Legal Answers
6 Questions Answered
Q. How can i modify a restraing order?
A: It is necessary to file a motion to modify the order.
Q. Can I attach my ex husband's workers comp settlement for unpaid alimony?
A: If your there is unpaid alimony, then you should file a complaint for contempt. The court can order that the settlement check be used for and past due alimony.
Q. What is needed to be a guardian of a minor child in case of parental incapacity? Bio family is mentally ill/abusive.
A: In order to be a guardian on a minor child it is necessary to file a Petition for Guardianship. If the bio family does not assent to the guardianship it will be necessary to prove that they are unfit.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum
775 Broadway
Somerville, MA 02144
Telephone: (617) 410-6467
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.