Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum concentrates in Divorce and Family Law matters. Contact Wyckoff Nissenbaum to discuss your case specific situation.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
6 Questions Answered
- Q. How can i modify a restraing order?
- A: It is necessary to file a motion to modify the order.
- Q. Can I attach my ex husband's workers comp settlement for unpaid alimony?
- A: If your there is unpaid alimony, then you should file a complaint for contempt. The court can order that the settlement check be used for and past due alimony.
- Q. What is needed to be a guardian of a minor child in case of parental incapacity? Bio family is mentally ill/abusive.
- A: In order to be a guardian on a minor child it is necessary to file a Petition for Guardianship. If the bio family does not assent to the guardianship it will be necessary to prove that they are unfit.
- Q. GOING THROUGH A DIVORCE IN MA. WIFE HAS FLORIDA PROPERTY 45K OVER APPRAISED VALUE AND REFUSES TO LOWER PRICE. WHAT DOIDO
- A: You always have the option of getting your own appraisal. Contact a Massachusetts Divorce Lawyer for case specific information.
- Q. My ex hid all monies from self employment , we went to trial, did not even produce docs. Do I have recourse after trial
- A: If you believe that your spouse did not truthfully disclose his income and assets to the court at trial, then it was your job to prove otherwise. Your recourse after trial is to file a complaint for modification based on a material change in circumstances. The material change may be the difference between the income he stated at trial and the income you have proof that he is making. Contact a Massachusetts Divorce Lawyer for case specific information.
- Q. Can I remove my divorce proceedings from Maine to Massachusetts? I have two minor children. No court order in ME yet
- A: In order to get divorced in Massachusetts the parties must satisfy the jurisdictional issues. Contact a Massachusetts attorney to discuss your specific situation.
Contact & Map