Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum concentrates in Divorce and Family Law matters. Contact Wyckoff Nissenbaum to discuss your case specific situation.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Websites & Blogs
- Mass Family Law Bulletin - The Law Office of Wyckoff Nissenbaum
6 Questions Answered
- Q. How can i modify a restraing order?
- A: It is necessary to file a motion to modify the order.
- Q. Can I attach my ex husband's workers comp settlement for unpaid alimony?
- A: If your there is unpaid alimony, then you should file a complaint for contempt. The court can order that the settlement check be used for and past due alimony.
- Q. What is needed to be a guardian of a minor child in case of parental incapacity? Bio family is mentally ill/abusive.
- A: In order to be a guardian on a minor child it is necessary to file a Petition for Guardianship. If the bio family does not assent to the guardianship it will be necessary to prove that they are unfit.
Contact & Map