Wyatt S BaumBaum Smith, LLC
- Municipal Law, Gov & Administrative Law, Family Law ...
Wyatt was raised in Eastern Oregon and has close ties to the community. He regularly attends public meetings to advise Councils and Boards. He assists public bodies solve their legal problems. He is committed to helping local businesses grow. He provides proactive advice to help businesses and public bodies avoid legal problems. He is a member of the Oregon City Attorneys Association, Oregon County Counsel Association, Oregon School Boards Association, and Oregon Family Lawyers Association. Wyatt is trained in dispute resolution and assists the public bodies he represents to accomplish their mission while avoiding needless controversy. He is also fluent in Spanish and offers legal services in Spanish.
Estate Planning and Administration
Real Estate Matters
Oregon State Bar
United States District Court of Oregon
Willamette University College of Law
Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- General Litigation
- Microsoft Teams
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Discover, and Mastercard only
- Oregon State Bar
- ID Number: 111773
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Brigham Young University-Idaho
- Willamette University College of Law
- Oregon City Attorneys Association
- Oregon County Counsel Association
- Oregon School Boards Association
- Oregon Family Lawyers Association
- Oregon State Bar  # 111773
- - Current
- Baum Smith Website
- Baum Smith Blog
- B2H : What is Eminent Domain?
March 16, 2020
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.