Woodrow TurnerFiduciary Commissioner of Preston County
- Appeals & Appellate, Criminal Law, Divorce ...
- West Virginia
Buddy graduated Order of the Coif upon earning his Juris Doctor degree from the West Virginia University College of Law as a member of the Class of 2004, for which he was also elected Class President. During his time there, he served as a member of the Republican Law Caucus and the West Virginia University Law Review. Buddy was awarded prestigious CALI Awards in both Constitutional Law and Trial Advocacy.
Upon graduation from law school, Buddy began his professional practice with Jackson Kelly, P.L.L.C. at their Morgantown, West Virginia office. In 2007, Buddy returned to Kingwood and practiced with the firm of McNeer, Highland, McMunn and Varner, L.C. Together with Mark Gaydos, he founded Gaydos & Turner, P.L.L.C. to focus more intently on delivering exceptional legal counsel, representation, and service for his clients.
Buddy is a proud veteran who served our nation as an Operations Officer with the United States Coast Guard, culminating in his receipt of the Coast Guard Achievement Medal for his service in Radionavigation.
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- West Virginia
- Fiduciary Commissioner of Preston County
- West Virginia University College of Law
- J.D. (2004)
- Honors: Order of the Coif; CALI award in Constitutional Law and Trial Advocacy
- United States Coast Guard Academy
- B.S. (1996) | Government
- West Virginia State Bar
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.