William WirkusReal Estate & Business Lawyer
- Business Law, Real Estate Law, Employment Law ...
Need to buy or sell real estate or list your property for sale by owner (FSBO)? Not sure about the process? Do you need a commercial lease? Need assistance with your small business or a corporate law matter? Do you need an LLC? Call Bill for a free consultation now at (262) 239-4319. I am committed to providing cost-effective and skilled representation to clients for all their business, real estate, and litigation needs.
I have been licensed to practice law since 2011 and provide confidential, trusted legal counsel to clients for their real estate, business, and litigation needs.
Small Business Lawyer and Real Estate Lawyer representing Waukesha County, Washington County, Milwaukee County and surrounding areas.
Practice Areas: Business Lawyer, Real Estate Lawyer, Real Estate Attorney
Locations/Practice Area: Waukesha Real Estate Attorney, New Berlin Real Estate Attorney, Brookfield Real Estate Attorney, Menomonee Falls Real Estate Attorney, Muskego Real Estate Attorney, West Bend Real Estate Attorney, Germantown Real Estate Attorney, Hartford Real Estate Attorney, Mequon Real Estate Attorney, Milwaukee Real Estate Attorney, West Allis Real Estate Attorney, Wauwatosa Real Estate Attorney.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Election Law
- Microsoft Teams
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Wisconsin Court System
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Walden, Neitzke & Kuhary, S.C.
- - Current
- Election Administration
- State of Wisconsin
- Doughty, Alcaraz, & DeGraauw P.A.
- Ave Maria School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- University of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
- B.S. (2008)
- Client Champion (to Walden, Neitzke & Kuhary, S.C.)
- Martindale Hubbell
- State Bar of Wisconsin  # 1086570
- Wisconsin State Bar
- - Current
- Notary Public
- Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.