(501) 365-3934Tap to Call This Lawyer
William WhiteWilliam "Zac" White, Attorney & Counselor at Law
Claimed Lawyer Profile
William “Zac” White, a sixth generation Arkansan, was raised in Forrest City, AR, until the sixth grade when his family moved to Marion, AR, where he graduated high school. He earned a bachelor’s degree in International Trade from the University of Central Arkansas in Conway, AR, a Masters Degree in International Economics and Finance, and obtained his law degree from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock William H. Bowen School of law.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- William "Zac" White, Attorney & Counselor at Law
- - Current
- Mays & White, PLLC
- Richard H. Mays Law Firm
- University of Arkansas - Little Rock
- J.D. (2006)
- M.I.E.F. (2002) | International Economics and Finance
- University of Central Arkansas
- B.A. (2000) | International Trade
- Arkansas State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.