William R. TapellaTapella & Eberspacher LLC
- Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse, Personal Injury ...
Bill R. Tapella practices in the area of civil litigation, including medical malpractice, significant personal injuries, trucking accidents, railroad crossing accidents, wrongful death matters, product liability, and other tort litigation cases.
Bill grew up in Herrin, Illinois and attended Eastern Illinois University and Southern Illinois University (SIU), Carbondale. He received his B.A. in Political Science from Southern Illinois University in 1981 and then went on to receive his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law. While there, he received numerous academic honors, including admission to the Order of Coif, designation as a Harno Scholar, and ultimately graduated Magna Cum Laude.
Bill has received a number of accolades throughout his career including being recognized by his peers as an AV Preeminent® rated attorney by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest possible rating in both legal ability and ethical standards. He has also been named a Leading Lawyer in Illinois, is a Lifetime Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum® and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum®, a group that includes less than 4% of attorneys nationally.
Bill is a member and past president of the Coles-Cumberland County Bar Association and a member of the Illinois State Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, Illinois Trial Lawyers, and the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association.
Bill is married and has two children. He lives on a small farm just outside of Ashmore, Illinois with his wife and their dogs. Bill is an avid upland bird hunter and a lifetime member of Pheasants Forever.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Trial Attorney
- Spiros Law, P.C.
- Southern Illinois University School of Law
- University of Illinois College of Law
- Leading Lawyer
- Leading Lawyers
- AV Preeminent Attorney
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers Magazine
- Coles-Cumberland County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers
- Comparative Fault, Contribution, and Joint and Several Liability: An Argument Against Reconciliation
- Illinois State Bar Journal
- Deposing the Defendant, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association Seminar
- Illinois State Bar
- Tapella Law
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.