Free Consultation: (717) 243-1790Tap to Call This Lawyer
William Patrick DouglasExpert Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury, Insurance Claims, Products Liability ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
William P. Douglas handles cases involving serious personal injury, death, insurance claims, insurance contract disputes, and insurance bad faith. His experience includes dangerous and defective products, Pennsylvania motor vehicle underinsurance and uninsurance matters, airplane, boat, motor vehicle, motorcycle and pedestrian accidents, as well as injuries resulting from dangerous machinery, industrial equipment, fires and boiler explosions. He also handles wills and estate planning.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Free consults in personal injury cases
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Our hourly rate is $300.00 per
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 3rd Circuit
- George Mason University School of Law
- J.D. (1982) | Law
- Thiel College
- B.A. (1979) | political science
- Pennsylvania State Bar
Websites & Blogs
- Douglas Law Office
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.