William Leslie Shireman
- Family Law, Appeals & Appellate, Divorce
Les Shireman is a licensed attorney who is Board Certified in Child Welfare Law and Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
He graduated with honors from South Texas College of Law. Before turning to the practice of law, Les worked in the mental health field as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor. Les’s practice is devoted entirely to family law matters, both trial, and appellate.
His past experience as a therapist provides Les with a distinctive skill set uniquely suited to family law. Because family law matters cases are generally charged with a great deal of emotion, Les’ awareness of psychological and emotional issues gives him an advantage in analyzing cases and developing a negotiation and litigation strategy to get the best possible result for his clients. This results in the development of negotiation strategies that have a high likelihood of success. Les’ experience as an appellate lawyer gives him the knowledge and skill to ensure that, if an appeal from an adverse ruling is necessary, all procedural and evidentiary burdens are met so that the appeal can go forward.
In addition to his law degree, Les has a Bachelor of Science Degree and a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Houston. He is a member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Texas, the Houston Bar Association, the College of the State Bar of Texas, and Gulf Coast Family Law Specialists.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
- South Texas College Of Law
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24047791
- - Current
- Connolly & Shireman
- Connolly & Shireman Blog
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.